M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

8 Ref was teased as a B&P song at one point i think because i feel like i've def heard it before, all of these songs sound good though imo :defeated: it was so weird hearing In Excelsis that fast because i have only heard it slow through the snippet for so long. i have faith she will come thru with playhouse next week, really hoping she does and B&P (actually) comes out in may

in excelsis is so good but the early snippet was 100x better

i really like be my guest too

your heir is nice

kilo is cool a reworked version for herself would eat!!

i already loved let you in as the snippet, i had no idea that was for anti

8 Ref was teased as a B&P song at one point i think because i feel like i've def heard it before, all of these songs sound good though imo :defeated: it was so weird hearing In Excelsis that fast because i have only heard it slow through the snippet for so long. i have faith she will come thru with playhouse next week, really hoping she does and B&P (actually) comes out in may

8 Ref got reworked into Let You In

is she on twitter/insta?

i know shes locked out on her main, is cheapy locked out now too?

and shes gotten suspended on twitter so many times on so many accounts i dont know which ones are real or fake anymore

is she on twitter/insta?

and shes gotten suspended on twitter so many times on so many accounts i dont know which ones are real or fake anymore

the twitter I think she's using now is @AZ3ALIAB8NKS but it's private and she uses @cheapyxousa on ig more than her official one, she's so annoying and hard to keep track off idk how she still has fans but here I am boo boo the clown 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

is she on twitter/insta?

the official account that has been alive for a couple of months is cheapyxousa on insta, but she hasn't been active in a few days. just follow kuntupdates and they'll usually keep you updated lol.

FINALLY! I wish it didn't sound so demoe-y but she said on ig that lone "lost" the original sesion or whatever that means

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7