Sitar

Lorde

1010631_683604358326536_1665123167_n.jpg

This is what happened when I realised my university had gone hipster all the way... By the way, if anybody wants one, I can get many more.  :hooker:

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

First off, the album cover postcard was the last one I could get my hands on. I'm going to check again and see if they refilled that strange stand if anybody wants one of these (not like I'm too desperate to keep this one, though)!

Aw I want one. Like how much would you charge to send one?

I'm not gonna charge you for a postcard that's been lying around for free. :toofunny: No, but seriously... I'd just send this postcard as it is to your address. Unless you want it all neat, then I would sent it in an envelope - in any case, shipping is 0,75€ (20g) if you want one. You can send me this on PayPal simply. :)

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

Is this cute little emote sprawling out his little arms to grab one? Does it want a Lorde post card? Shall I send it one? I am so bad at deciphering emote meanings. 

Nobody has the instrumentals? :icant:

PM so I remember to upload them

Is this cute little emote sprawling out his little arms to grab one? Does it want a Lorde post card? Shall I send it one? I am so bad at deciphering emote meanings. 

He does want one. And so do I.

I've always found the repetition of Lorde's obsession with teeth and orange juice really interesting. I feel like they're connected-- like, after you brush your teeth and drink orange juice for breakfast, it just tastes really weird and fucked up and that's an actual thing. IDK, this was supposed to be longer but I can't analyze anymore.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I absolutely love both of them but a collaboration  :wtf:

omg i think it'd be so interesting to mix lorde's minimalistic sound and lyrics that feel very controlled together with taylor who's songs are so emotionally driven and it could be a place for lorde to sing with more of a traditional pop-voice (like how she did in use somebody or mama do). i mean it could turn out awful since their voices are so different but the songs they could create could be very unique and compelling (or an absolute trainwreck which i also wanna see) so yeah  :yesnod:

I like Biting Down because in my mind it's about biting someone when blowing them  :creep:

I wrote this song called “Biting Down” which was on my first EP, and no one really knows what that song’s about and I never really talk about it, but what I meant by “biting down” was small moments of intensity that help you understand something greater, whether that be intense pain or shock or even being super cold or something. Sometimes those things, whether or not they’re pleasant, can really tell you something about yourself or what you’re feeling. So that’s what that song was about for me. 

i was in the winter of my life  :sadcore3: