Sitar

Lorde

I was reading taylor swift's glamour magazine interview & the interviewer asked her who all she's texting currently and taylor got out her phone and was naming people and she goes "that girl Lorde" and the interviewer was like ~what, ur texting lorde?~ and taylor was all 'yeah, i sent her flowers after her album dropped' and moved on .. i know i described that like a 13 year old girl but the vibe just read weird 2 me. and also that she calls her lorde and not ella lol

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I was reading taylor swift's glamour magazine interview & the interviewer asked her who all she's texting currently and taylor got out her phone and was naming people and she goes "that girl Lorde" and the interviewer was like ~what, ur texting lorde?~ and taylor was all 'yeah, i sent her flowers after her album dropped' and moved on .. i know i described that like a 13 year old girl but the vibe just read weird 2 me. and also that she calls her lorde and not ella lol

lmao in the candids we get it looks like Lorde thinks they're best friends and Taylor's just like "that girl Lorde"

Can someone send me an HQ download link for the "Are You Strong Enough to Be My Man?" audio, please :D

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Can someone send me an HQ download link for the "Are You Strong Enough to Be My Man?" audio, please :D

Me too please :D

It should be in the rarities download in the OP.

It should be in the rarities download in the OP.

Yes it is, thank you :D

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde