Sitar

Lorde

I happen to like Lorde myself. We're seeing her in concert this coming October. One thing I can say about her is that she is NOT shy with her opinions. She has, reportedly, bashed a number of other artists. I'm not holding that against her music, though.

And as I recalled I said "please tell me I'm not the only one", meaning that I know some of you will like Lorde, and great for you all. I can dislike her for whatever reasons and no, I don't expect people to "bash" her, but I have the right to vent about her. Hopefully there is someone out there who feels the same way that I do, but I can still say whatever I feel like about Lorde.

Yes, you're totally right, she can. 

I'm far of a Lorde fan yet I don't create a thread with the solo purpose to bash her. Lorde can say what she wants just like you and me. Let's be real you created this to share your dislike towards her. I suggest you to focus on R Kelly the rapist, Chris Brown the woman beater or Jay Z , much better targets with proper reason to be hated. 

glgcDdT.gif

Lorde's an amazing/talented artist just like Lana both in there own ways. They don't see eye to eye but then you can't have everyone liking one another its just the way the world opperates. You made a thread specifically to shade Lorde just BC she has some beef (not even major beef let's be honest) with Lana's daddy/hip hop oppulence complex which IMO is basic trolling. I suggest next time you want to share your insightful opinion don't make a new thread try looking for it in the entertainment section of the lanaboards first...

Please don't think were trying to be mean towards you I'm sure you didn't mean any harm in the first place. I'm pretty sure its BC your new around here and you don't know what goes where. My advice to you is go through the threads-have a look round- see what goes where and learn the lingo. Its what I did lol and it worked

Peace out. :-)

Lorde's an amazing/talented artist just like Lana both in there own ways. They don't see eye to eye but then you can't have everyone liking one another its just the way the world opperates. You made a thread specifically to shade Lorde just BC she has some beef (not even major beef let's be honest) with Lana's daddy/hip hop oppulence complex which IMO is basic trolling. I suggest next time you want to share your insightful opinion don't make a new thread try looking for it in the entertainment section of the lanaboards first...

Please don't think were trying to be mean towards you I'm sure you didn't mean any harm in the first place. I'm pretty sure its BC your new around here and you don't know what goes where. My advice to you is go through the threads-have a look round- see what goes where and learn the lingo. Its what I did lol and it worked

Peace out. :-)

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

At first I thought that meant she was doing the whole thing :noparty:

Tbh I'm afraid it's going to be too cinematic and "dark." Glory and Gore was good because it was like...one moment of that. Then she did EWTRTW, which was just too extra for me.

At first I thought that meant she was doing the whole thing :noparty:

Tbh I'm afraid it's going to be too cinematic and "dark." Glory and Gore was good because it was like...one moment of that. Then she did EWTRTW, which was just too extra for me.

Yeah when Lorde goes /too/ dark it's a little too extra for me too, I liked EWTRTW but I did think it was too much too. Hopefully it's somewhere in between Glory and Gore and EWTRTW.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I'm very excited for her new album. Even though she's still in the early stages of writing, I'm already thirsting for new music, I'm hoping that the Mockingjay single is good enough to hold me over until the first single release from her new project. 

She said she's taking on a new direction for the music, I kinda hope it sounds more like Easy (Switch Screens). It fits very well with her voice, and it's so captivating.