Mileena

'ban' The Person Above You

Banned for being a fan since the 19th century

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Banned for  having the username californianfreak though you're not a freak or from California

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Banned bc froo-oo-oo-oot lalalalalala ju-u-u-uice lalalalalala I've seen seasons come and go from winter sun to summer snow dis ain't my first time at the rodeo nature ain't a fruit machine she's gotta keep her credits clean good things come to those who wait but I ain't in a patient phase it's summer time and I hang on a vine they're gonna make me into sweet red wine hanging around like a fruit on a tree waiting to be picked come on cut me free come on fill your cup up looking for some good luck good luck good luck to you hanging like a fruit ready to be juiced

juiced juice living la dolce vita life couldn't get much sweeter don't you give me a reason that it's not the right season babe i love you a lot i'll give you all i've got yeah you know that it's true I've been saving all my summers for you I've been saving all my summers for you like froot, like froot baby I am plump and ripe im pinker than shepherds delight sweet like honeysuckle late at night leave it too long I'll go rot like an apple you forgot birds and worms will come for me the cycle of life is complete im your carnal flower im your bloody rose pick my petals off and make my heart explode im your deadly nightshade im your cherry tree you're my one true love im your destiny come on fill your cup up looking for some good luck good luck good luck to you autumn I'll be gone birds will sing their mourning song sooong living la dolce vita life couldn't get much sweeter don't you give me a reason that it's not the right season babe I love you a lot i'll give you all I've got yeah you know that it's true

Ive been saving all my summers for you ive been saving all my summers for you like froot like froot aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah oh my body is ready yeah it's ready yeah it's ready for your loooove oh my branches are heavy yeah they're heavy yeah they're heavy living la dolce vita life couldn't get much sweeter don't you give me a reason that it's not the right season babe Ily a lot I'll give you all ive got yeah you know that it's true ive been saving all my summers for you ive been saving all my summers for you like froot living la dolce vita like froot i'm in love living la dolce vita i'm in love i'm in love

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Banned for that long ass paragraph of Marina lyrics

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You