pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Fuck him tbh, throwing the scent off carnival when it's basically the same thing

Whatever, it'll be badass. At least the opening credits will :toofunny: I'm ready for more disfigured fucked-up shit a la season 1.

"Jessica Lange runs 1950's freak show with Bates, Paulson, Peters, Bassett & Conroy. O'Hare & Roberts" yasss Emma Roberts and Kathy Bates are back and hopefully Taissa isnt

"Jessica Lange runs 1950's freak show with Bates, Paulson, Peters, Bassett & Conroy. O'Hare & Roberts" yasss Emma Roberts and Kathy Bates are back and hopefully Taissa isnt

Emma hasn't been confirmed & I'm praying she's not back.

where is lily rabe tho :/

She's doing hunger games though isnt she? maybe there's scheduling conflicts? plus she has another movie filming this year called Pawn Sacrifice and 3 other movies in Pre-production according to her IMDB, so she's really busy

High up in the Hollywood hills, Taking violet pills

Oh god I hope Lily Rabe is back insteas of Taissa or Emma Roberts, and I hope the show is darker than Coven, since Coven was more comedic than it should've been, but it was their point so w/e. But Emma and Taissa are definitely a no no. I hate Taissa so much now.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Oh god I hope Lily Rabe is back insteas of Taissa or Emma Roberts, and I hope the show is darker than Coven, since Coven was more comedic than it should've been, but it was their point so w/e. But Emma and Taissa are definitely a no no. I hate Taissa so much now.

Why do y'all hate her? lol

Why do y'all hate her? lol

I loved her in season one, but her acting and character in the third season was just unrelatable and annoying and awful and I found her acting really stiff, haha. And for Emma, I just think that she's just not in the same league as the rest of the cast.

According to EW this is what the plot will be about:

"Set in Jupiter, Florida, in 1950, Freak Show finds Jessica Lange playing a German ex-pat who is managing one of the last freak shows in the U.S. Her group of “unusuals”? Kathy Bates, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Angela Bassett, and Frances Conroy all play performers whom Lange’s character has rescued; Denis O’Hare and Emma Roberts are also in talks to return. Freak Show’s 13 episodes will track this group as they do anything to keep their business around."

According to EW this is what the plot will be about:

"Set in Jupiter, Florida, in 1950, Freak Show finds Jessica Lange playing a German ex-pat who is managing one of the last freak shows in the U.S. Her group of “unusuals”? Kathy Bates, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Angela Bassett, and Frances Conroy all play performers whom Lange’s character has rescued; Denis O’Hare and Emma Roberts are also in talks to return. Freak Show’s 13 episodes will track this group as they do anything to keep their business around."

I pray for the return of Lily Rabe, she really really realllllllly shined in Coven.