pinupgirls

American Horror Story

So does anyone else think Auntie Myrtle is evil after all? Maybe not pure evil, but something fishy is going on with her... Cordeilia never got to hug her to know the truth, and then she conveniently gave Cordelia two new eyes without asking first, blinding her from her power of second sight.

So does anyone else think Auntie Myrtle is evil after all? Maybe not pure evil, but something fishy is going on with her... Cordeilia never got to hug her to know the truth, and then she conveniently gave Cordelia two new eyes without asking first, blinding her from her power of second sight.

this is reaching very far but Myrtle could be working with the witch hunters, we know that it was the witch hunters that got someone to throw the acid at Cordelia, and Fiona saw Myrtle in that black cape in the mirror of the hospital elevator but Fiona was drugged up so idk

(rant about last episode)

THESE BLONDE BITCHES HAVE GONE CRAZY FIONA STFU YOURE THE QUEEN BUT GUESS WHAT SHIT HAPPENS MOVE ON CORDELIA PICK YOUR SHIT UP AND WALK WITH YOUR HEAD HIGH MYRTLE I THINK THATS HER NAME SHES FUNNY AS HELL PLAYING THAT ALIEN INSTRUMENT MESS THIS OTHER BITCH CAN HEAR BABIES AND MAKE LUKES MOM DRINK BLEACH BUT SHE CANT STOP TWO OLD HAGS FROM DROWNING HER MADISON SUCK MY DICK LEAVE THE FUTURE SUPREME ALONE AND VIOLET YES SHE’LL ALWAYS BE VIOLET TO ME STOP THESE HOES WITH A CHAINSAW LIKE YOU DID TO THOSE ZOMBIES WAY BACK WHEN AND ANGELA BASSETT STOP FUCKING SACRIFICING BABIES AND STOP CALLING THAT VOODOO MOTHERFUCKER PAPA THAT SHIT IS ANNOYING

god knows I tried

WHAT THE FUCK WHY U DO DAT

rip nan you were my fave even when you killed patti lupone

that scene was epic, nan in this episode omg she was sooo intense! im in mourning  :(

let the light in, it's a cruel world

IA. Cordelia too imo. 

But bye Nan. :teehee:

I'm ready for a super badass moment from Cordelia in the near future. None of this tantrum shit.

Anyway on the episode: I liked the voodoo demon thing. Brought it back from dramedy depths and back into horror.

Also it's been so long, so can someone remind me what happened to Delphine? And wasn't Kyle brought back to, like, full intelligence? So where the fuck was he?

Also it's been so long, so can someone remind me what happened to Delphine? 

She's still upstairs watching Roots?

edit: She'll be back next week!

1830: Madame LaLaurie, newly arrived in New Orleans, discovers her penchant for cruelty.

Today: As the Coven mourns one of their own, Cordelia realizes that her mother needs to be stopped. Meanwhile, The Corporation covers their tracks, as Harrison plans a double-cross. We learn more about Madame LaLaurie’s past and present, as she finds her circumstances more and more intolerable. She returns to a horrifying pastime of old that will make the hours bearable for her again… and finds an unexpected ally and kindred spirit, who offers her a chance at getting the one thing she truly wants. As Fiona and the Axeman make plans for the future, Cordelia tries to regain the trust of an embittered Queenie. Zoe and Kyle pursue justice – but they’re interrupted by a jealous Madison. Cordelia makes a desperate sacrifice to gain the power she needs to protect the Coven from enemies without and within. Myrtle gives Zoe an unexpected gift to help her and Kyle, though Zoe’s not sure she wants it. Fiona and Marie Laveau have a deadly face off with Harrison and The Corporation. And Madame LaLaurie finds that sometimes, you don’t get what you want… but you get what you need.

And wasn't Kyle brought back to, like, full intelligence? So where the fuck was he?

This season's Anne Frank. Or killer little girl. Or alien.  :defeated:

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png