pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Least favorite AHS season, great characters, great writing, but the plot went downhill. Sad, because they could’ve made it so much better. Ryan Murphy said it would be humurous and not as serious as the other two seasons and he was right, but I wish the plot was more solid, and you know, didn’t have fucking huge loop holes.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

The entire Frankenstein thing could've seriously just been avoided and left Kyle as a frat guy, Madison wanted him because he saved her from the rape scene and Zoe just liked him instead

Zoe's vagina dentata apparently meant nothing even if that was her initial power? Queenie's power of being a human voodoo doll was also pointless as a result

nothing happened to Spalding, was Madison buried and how is Cordelia fit to be Supreme when she's infertile and it's supposed to skip a generation?

I cannot

BzhmW.png

The entire Frankenstein thing could've seriously just been avoided and left Kyle as a frat guy, Madison wanted him because he saved her from the rape scene and Zoe just liked him instead

Zoe's vagina dentata apparently meant nothing even if that was her initial power? Queenie's power of being a human voodoo doll was also pointless as a result

nothing happened to Spalding, was Madison buried and how is Cordelia fit to be Supreme when she's infertile and it's supposed to skip a generation?

I cannot

And these are just some of the loop holes...

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

@ just for the record, infertility is not a health defect, nor would Nan's syndrome be one. There IS a difference between a health defect and a... Disability? I can't think of the proper word, but basically, Cordelia's health is fine regardless of whether she can have kids or not...

Not sure if I explained that well, it's hard to.

I mean at the same time her infertility could be because she was the daughter of the Supreme, or maybe it was because he was a witch hunter and her body was magically incapable of holding spawn that would destroy her. Which is the opposite of what happened to Lana in S2

We're probably reading so far into something that took Ryan Murphy 2 mins to think up

BzhmW.png

Coven really was my least favorite season. Kyle's character was 99% pointless,  the only good that came from him was killing Madison.

I feel they could have done amazing things with this season, but the whole thing was kind of.. blah. I only really found the last few episodes to be good, and they weren't even amazing.

I am SICK over Misty. She ain't about this life! Let ha live!

Happy for Cordy. Surprised Myrtle turned out to be a good guy though. Papa still scary as shit. Fiona's Hell is also mine.

But yeah. Mess everywhere else. Praying for Asylum's spiritual successor to slay us in October.

and doom @ zoe's hell. weak ass bitch smh.

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

and doom @ zoe's hell. weak ass bitch smh.

The exact moment when I was through with American Horror Story: Coven created by Ryan Murphy and starring Jessica Lange

Good thing it was the last episode I guess :xgiggle:

Also...is Misty fucking stuck in hell? :biblio:

The ending was dissapointing. Misty's Hell made me wanna kinda cry honestly, I felt so bad for her. Seeing Fiona's Hell was hilarious though, but I still felt just a teeny bit bad for Fiona. 

The third season was okay... not as great as I was hoping. The beginning of the season was great. Like everyone else said, it just went downhill. They could've done much better. Hopefully the next season is a bit better.  :ohno:

devUz2O.png

As much as I didn't like Misty, her hell was horrible. I felt so bad for her :(

There were a few cute bits but it was a bit if a disappointment.

R.I.P Madison, Misty, Fiona, Delphine, Spalding, Marie etc

Madisons death tho :crying:

Stuff That Shouldn't Have Been Dropped:

- Queenie wanting minotaur dick

- Kyle and his mom's mess

- Whoever originally burned Misty at the stake

- Fiona's deterioration (lbr she was at her baddest in some of those later episodes)

- Zoe's killer pussy

-

-

-

Add to it tbh

- Fiona's deterioration (lbr she was at her baddest in some of those later episodes)

- Zoe's killer pussy

-

-

-

Add to it tbh

how about things that went perfectly?:

-Madison and Misty scene

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

- Zoe's killer pussy

- Myrtle's alien instrument

- Alex Beckenridge

-

Add to it tbh

- Zoe's killer pussy

- Myrtle's alien instrument

- Alex Beckenridge

-The whole Cordelia's witch hunter husband Bonanza (like wtf even happened)

-Queenie's voodoo doll stuff

-the Kyle, Zoe, and Madison love triangle (hot mess)

Add to it tbh

tumblr_mz5gscJoOI1qkxw76o1_500.gif

i didnt add the alien instrument, and th i loved this season alot!, i didnt even get to the aliens in season 2 before quitting lol, but i really liked it actually, just a few suggestions of what i personally thought could have made it better