pinupgirls

American Horror Story

I'm hoping this'll be fucked up and terrifying as well ~ omfg just like Asylum but having the sass of Coven ~

LET'S GO JESSICA AND EMMA

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

omfg.. the hint

Do you really think with Twitter and Facebook, that if a witch does anything at all, she won’t be videotaped and turned into some viral freak show?” - Fiona Goode

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

omfg.. the hint

Do you really think with Twitter and Facebook, that if a witch does anything at all, she won’t be videotaped and turned into some viral freak show?” - Fiona Goode

tha tease

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Watched Coven, then Murder House and now Coven again. Then I'll watch Asylum. And then Coven lol I love Coven so much.

I'm so excited about freakshow.

Who's confirmed in the cast btw? I haven't seen nothing definitive... yet

I'm really expecting Emma, Lily, Taissa and Jamie. Jessica is confirmed YAY!

<Knowles // Aitchison // Grant> 

I was thinking about making a guidebook to Coven, filled with artwork. I'll post pages on here later on....just loooooove that 3rd season too much. It was everything.

I am a shark,  beware of my bark

Bp8vGSNCMAAimR8.jpg

So excited to be playing Bette AND Dot this season. Two heads are better than one!

By Sarah on Twitter

I've recently finished the 3rd season and can't wait to watch the 4th. :angie:

JESUS that looks challenging... I'm sure she can do it but I'm really shocked... Isn't she going to be a main character? I can't wait to see how they are going to make that work...

I expect her to pull it off like she did with Asylum.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I expect her to pull it off like she did with Asylum.

I have no doubt she can pull it off; she's very talented. But playing a two headed character is QUITE different than what she did in Asylum. I worry less about her ability and more about special effects and the possible awkwardness if they aren't very careful with this. It looks so odd to see that picture of her with two heads, like a bad photoshop job...

I have no doubt she can pull it off; she's very talented. But playing a two headed character is QUITE different than what she did in Asylum. I worry less about her ability and more about special effects and the possible awkwardness if they aren't very careful with this. It looks so odd to see that picture of her with two heads, like a bad photoshop job...

I'm worried about that too but if they were adventurous to do it then they should have a ability to do so without looking terrible.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

American Horror Story is one of my favorite shows, watched Murder House twice, going to watch Asylum a second time, Coven was good too but not my favorite, it was too much about removed eyes lol. (I'm alright with cut off body parts and guts and everything in movies and shows but I can't deal with cut out eyes, don't even ask)

Can't wait for Freakshow tbh.

Ah, and Jessica Lange is perfection. :squidward:

That first episode was so good! Some slow moments but all in all it looks like it's gonna be the perfect balance of drama and horror and still has the fucked-upness that really makes the show! Really hope they actually do a Lana song too! Also really like how the "freaks" aren't just there as props, they actually have great roles too. Can't wait to meet the other characters, especially Angela Basset's and Emma Roberts'. 

Also who loved that little burn by Frances Conroy?

EDIT: Promo for the rest of the season (not just the next episode, I believe)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwkGXd-2raw

Nooo don't kill Ma Petit she's so cute.

Also they're doing Fiona Apple's Criminal. They did Bowie's Life On Mars, so it's pretty clear they're going to do songs not from the time period, which I think is pretty fucking cool. Thank god this isn't Glee. Let's take bets on what Lana song they'll do. I hope it's not Young & Beautiful, that'd be kinda cliched.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

That first episode was so good! Some slow moments but all in all it looks like it's gonna be the perfect balance of drama and horror and still has the fucked-upness that really makes the show! Really hope they actually do a Lana song too! Also really like how the "freaks" aren't just there as props, they actually have great roles too. Can't wait to meet the other characters, especially Angela Basset's and Emma Roberts'.

Also who loved that little burn by Frances Conroy?

Frances' son is fucking hot I want him to fertilize my eggs. I feel like he's gonna become a problem/get murdered tho.

Also Evan Peters can totally finger me with those deformed hands plz.

:flop:

Edit: Y&B wouldn't make sense to me now that i get the context of her singing. I can't think of any other Lana song she'd sing though.

14417469274.gif

First episode was fantastic despite me wanting the rest of the characters to get introduced. I especially love the 50's setting; the clothes, colors, soft lighting were great and the contrast of that with the darker/frightening scenes reminded me of Big Fish

It's gonna be a good season