pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Thisssss. :defeated:

OMGGG I didn't know it was actually related to Roanoke in season 1!!! I just remembered the word. This is so cool  :defeated:

TjmiIK4.png

I may be alone on this, but...

Hotel >>>>>>>>>>>> Murder House >> Asylum >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Coven>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Freak Show

I'm going to put together an essay soon on Hotel. Because, I shit you not, I think it's one of the best "miniseries" in the past fifteen or so years.

8ylevPG.jpg

I may be alone on this, but...

Murder House >>>>>>>>>>>> Roanoke >> Coven >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Asylum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Freak Show>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hotel

I'm going to put together an essay soon on Murder House. Because, I shit you not, I think it's one of the best "miniseries" in the past fifteen or so years.

I fixed your mistake! Silly autocorrect.  :D

(P.s. this is just a joke, I'm not attacking your opinion. Don't come @ me)

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

You're good! I get ya.

Hotel really just appeals to a lot of my interests. It's over-the-top, visually stimulating, has neon colors and 80s New Wave music, sex equated to death, fluid sexuality, weird setpieces, and camp. So it was tailor-made for me to adore it.  :teehee:

tbh I never really got on board with Murder House... it's not bad by any means and it's certainly better than Freakshow, but it started losing momentum after a few episodes.

qpgosw.jpg

to be honest Roanoke could go down as my favorite season. the last few seasons have been messy storyline wise, and this mess seems more controlled

I have to agree here. I still think some moments he's trying to hard to get a shock factor, but other than that I actually LIKE this season and I haven't really 100% enjoyed AHS since Asylum. I liked Coven but I feel like something was missing and they could have done alot more with it, and freakshow...I can't even remember it because it was so shitty, and then I gave up on Hotel after the serial killer dinner episode.

but this season I'm loving it.

OMFG! The last episode was  :raven:  :wat:  :monica: !

I STILL NEED TO WATCH IT.

my cable hates FX -_-

~INSTA1.gif

I liked Hotel a lot more when I'd just watched the first nine episodes lol. I finally finished it a few days ago and that was a drag of an ending

I'm rewatching Murder House in the spirit of Halloween and omg the iconic moments. Coven/Freakshow's wooden ass scripts wish.

While Hotel was a bit messy, I live for its visual aesthetics; definitely my favourite from the series. Story-wise, Asylum is my favourite, but Roanoke might replace it.

i loved Asylum! I only wish they did something with that alien backstory, but i guess just like aliens, it's cool that it was still left a mystery.

Roanoke is probably going to beat Coven for me as my list goes: Asylum, Murder House, Coven, and then i don't even know where to put freakshow or hotel cause i fucking hated them lol.

~INSTA1.gif

Coven > Murder House > Roanoke > Asylum

>> Freak Show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hotel

So far I really love that season but I feel Gags character could drag it down again. And no - I'm not HATING. Her role this time si written better than the Hotel role which was basically just a Gaga-Vampire. And her acting is pretty solid aswell so far. But the writer seems to think it's enough to have Gaga play the role when there would be much more potential in her character. But we'll see.

I really love Sarah Paulson this seaso and Dennis O'Hare is pretty good aswell! Kathy Bates slays as usual. S6 reassured me that they are all great actors and it was definitly just Hotel's shitty writing that ruined S5.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Having Gaga in AHS is like having Will Smith play a character in your movie. Will Smith is himself, he doesn't try to play the role he takes. (If that makes sense)

Gaga doesn't have to play her character well, she's Gaga, and people will still think she does an awesome job at the end of the day even if she didn't. :oprah3:

IMO it's Hotel>Asylum=Coven>Roanoke>Murder House>Freak Show

I'm a huge Gaga stan, but that's not why I loved hotel. Since each season is different, they usually end up being driven by the characters; I feel that Hotel simply had the best characters. Liz was AMAZING, and Iris is Kathy Bates' best role on AHS. I know I'll probably be continuously dragged for saying this, but I think that Sally is Sarah Paulson's best character (with Lana right after). The Countess is one of my favorite characters in AHS as a whole. While I'll admit that Gaga didn't do much acting in the first two or so episodes of Hotel, I feel that she really got comfortable with it and then was capable of actually showing emotion in her character. Hotel also looks the nicest  :hooker:. However, I'd say that Roanoke and Freak Show are the scariest seasons.

tumblr_o0kf7gGiv91rv6sroo2_500.gif

I have no problem with Gaga, I've only seen sex from her though. That's all they write her for in AHS! It doesn't really show any character development, and It makes it annoying when she's on screen. It feels like I wasted character and wasted time. (bear with me, I haven't seen more than one episode of Hotel)

I seriously don't listen to anyone who puts Coven in their top 3

Coven is in my top three in terms of entertainment. In terms of storyline, it's probably in last place for me.