Beemo

Grimes

She’s always coming. She needs to fucking get somewhere.

Well this time a single is coming tomorrow finally lol usually she posts something vague or far away so she can just cancel it again but 2 days.. she cant take that away

love the new song but it sounds really familiar lol as if ive heard it somewhere before
also while looking at her uploads i realized its been 9 months since she released WAP nd i havnt really kept up with her since, is she gonna do anything more with that concept or? its still her yt header but miss anthropocene feels nothing like that lol

I really thought it would also have more of a nu metal sound like We Appreciate Power (which, I know, isn't really intended for her album) but I like the new song! A haunting pop bop

"i_o's instrumental for his collab "Violence" with Grimes was initially used for an unofficial remix of "I Remember" by Deadmau5 & Kaskade. He played this remix in one of his mixes - which is what the audio above is pulled from. In the final song, he even left in the Haley Gibby vocal sample from I Remember in the first 5 seconds of Violence."

https://krakenfiles.com/view/e1515344bd/file.html

oh wow, this song really slaps!! ha art angels 2.0 is coming!!!! i cant wait to hear so heavy

oh wow, this song really slaps!! ha art angels 2.0 is coming!!!! i cant wait to hear so heavy

I really thought it would also have more of a nu metal sound like We Appreciate Power (which, I know, isn't really intended for her album) but I like the new song! A haunting pop bop

didnt eclipse leak the tracklist on twitter tho, and it had WAP on the list ..

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

didnt eclipse leak the tracklist on twitter tho, and it had WAP on the list ..

I honestly don't know but I remember that WAP was recorded for Am I A Girl (Poppy's album) but then they had some sort of a feud and then Grimes released it with Hana and later deleted posts about it