Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

22 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

I've been imagining a Glastonbury performance of Angels Like You ever since the leak and now it will be reality at some point I'm sure :defeated: That song live will be biblical. The final chorus is made for festivals

Holy fuck this photo is so good !!!

MCY104666_1800x1800.png?v=1605233223

Dude, I'm using this one as the cover. It looks 10000 times more killer than the original already is. I never thought I'd be sooo excited for a Miley album until I already was. Slay me, Queen.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

46 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Add to the list :

Cold-blooded (which might leak)

If I Fall

Mary Jane

Play With Fire

Sagittarius (demo leaked)

Naked (demo leaked)

LA Money (snippet leaked)

I really wanna get Mary Jane, Coldblooded and Play with Fire, along with the final versions of Naked and Sagittarius.

1 hour ago, Coney Island King said:

I assume there won’t be a deluxe?

Anyway, i haven’t heard anything on this except the lead single.

I don't think a deluxe version is necessary. She's been giving a lot of performances and two of them are bonus tracks, so... yeah.

I bet you're gonna like this album. I have heard everything that's leaked from it, and I bet it was reworked or remastered in some way. This is going to be her best album yet.

Okay so I managed to order the coloured photo version of the CD, and I just hope it actually arrives home. If it doesn't, it will be the third album that I order and gets lost somewhere in the Atlantic, after Kerli's Shadow Works and Haley Bonar's Last War. I have the worst of lucks :toofloppy:

2 hours ago, moonchild13 said:

I don't think a deluxe version is necessary. She's been giving a lot of performances and two of them are bonus tracks, so... yeah.

I bet you're gonna like this album. I have heard everything that's leaked from it, and I bet it was reworked or remastered in some way. This is going to be her best album yet.

Is it 80’s rock/pop-ish like she claims?

this tracklisting is perfect but pour one out for Win Some, Lose Some... if they ever make a target/regional deluxe it better be on there

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Now if somebody could just leak... Sagittarius, American Dream, Naked, Mary Jane, Victoria's Secret, I Play With Fire, Cold Blooded and LA Money in final HQ form so we can have the SHE IS record too! I'd be super super grateful.

5 hours ago, bored said:

Now if somebody could just leak... Sagittarius, American Dream, Naked, Mary Jane, Victoria's Secret, I Play With Fire, Cold Blooded and LA Money in final HQ form so we can have the SHE IS record too! I'd be super super grateful.

You just read my mind lol.

18 hours ago, bored said:

A dream. I guess we will have them somehow in the near future

I really love her version of LA Money, and it's nice to hear how well her and Dua sound together on a track, has me even more excited for Prisoner.

I've added it to my version of the SHE IS COMING EP, and I think it works nicely as an introduction to the new album.

01. Mother's Daughter

02. Unholy

03. LA Money (feat. Dua Lipa)

04. D.R.E.A.M. (feat. Ghostface Killah)

05. Party Up The Street (feat. Swae Lee)

06. Slide Away

LA money is out in HQ too

also it's confirmed never be me is 'i play with fire' but renamed. it was planned to feature shawn but never happened.

so we've just got mary jane and coldblooded from the 2018 album left