♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

8 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

unfortunately the stem pack thats going around isnt the solo, it has r kelly vocals and xtina vocals lol

Does it have unmixed vocals?

3z1M54f.jpeg

6 hours ago, godsmonster said:

Does it have unmixed vocals?

It has the lead and the bgvs (mixed into one track) both dry and with fx, same with r Kelly. Xtina’s vocals are mixed and this pack also has a rough mix of her version

4 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

It has the lead and the bgvs (mixed into one track) both dry and with fx, same with r Kelly. Xtina’s vocals are mixed and this pack also has a rough mix of her version

Wait did the DWUW stems l*ak or is this just being passed around

3z1M54f.jpeg

2 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

Passed around lol

UGH of course. Thank you though! Maybe one day we can hear all the vocal layers from the chorus, she has beautiful layering in there

3z1M54f.jpeg

those snippets sound so fucking good omg :oprah: im so fucking ready the "ive become a zombie" sounding snippet giving me Grimes vibes :crying: dark pop music is so back

clean snippet: 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Sounds boring per usual. All her released stuff is super commercial now and only her unreleased tries to make new genres. I doubt we will get whatever song she played and if we do BET it’s gonna be 2 minutes long, edited, or scrapped. 

11 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

those snippets sound so fucking good omg :oprah: im so fucking ready the "ive become a zombie" sounding snippet giving me Grimes vibes :crying: dark pop music is so back

clean snippet: 

Imagine making HipHop and Hard techno like your fans want instead of this 

Allegedly Sky's producer for Masochism (Jorge) is rumored to have worked on the album. Lowkey I'm getting his production vibes based off that snippet and if its true then ooooo this is gonna eat :defeated:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

20 minutes ago, boom like that said:

Allegedly Sky's producer for Masochism (Jorge) is rumored to have worked on the album. Lowkey I'm getting his production vibes based off that snippet and if its true then ooooo this is gonna eat :defeated:

The album that was so good it was scrapped every year and bled out in underwhelming leaks which led to her cancelling her 2 year “career”? Pass.