♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Wow, I really love this album. It's such a raw look at Stefani as a human. Beautiful  :crai:

TjmiIK4.png

Hey Girl.

Ya'll can delude yourselves that this is good just because its got Florence on it. But its boring.

That song was so bad. Florence's voice is just not it.

This album was really lackluster.

On one hand, all you Emile Haynie haters..... he did make a beat that wasn't boring. The song was bad, but at least the beat didn't sound the same as his others lol.

I wanted to do that but the vinyl comes out in december for some reason  :deadbanana:

yep i just found that out too.. :defeated:

what a waste, especially with an album like this.. guess i'll have to buy the CD

That song was so bad. Florence's voice is just not it.

And you just know theres going to be some awful tacky video for the song where theyre both in the studio and Gaga is playing the piano and singing in a cowboy hat and Florence is standing by a mic in a pirate dress and theyre both "hey girl"ing at each other as they point and wink at each other. Fucking hell.

This album is so fucking amazing, i usually let other people's opinions affect my own but not this time. I truly think this is her 2nd best album (sorry nothing beats Miss Fame). My favorite track was John Wayne, I was in love with the snippet and i am so impressed by it. My least fav track was Sinner's Prayer though ): I had higher expectations for it (I didn't watch the dive bar performances either). Also, Emile is working with Lana for LDR5! Can you imagine a beat like Hey Girl's on LDR5 :defeated:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Million Reasons is terrible and corny.

Perfect Illusion and A-Yo are just generic, boring and bad.

Hey Girl is a joke on both Gagas and Florence's part but I expected it to be like that.

Diamond Hert is a mess in every way, the second verse is nice but the rest of it is just all over the place.

Angel Down would be an ok track if it wasn't for this terrible lyrics.

Come To Mama and Joanne are ok but they feel forced and would not catch my ear outside of the album and compared to the rest of her discography they are not really worth to be mentioned.

The only two songs I really like and that are capable of standing up with the rest of her discography are John Wayne and Dancing In Circles. Both of them are fun and have a good sound.

I expected this album to be her worst so I'm not disappointed but it's sad how she wastes away all of her potential

The Fame > The Fame Monster > ARTPOP >>> Born This Way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joanne

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!