♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

warning point for following the news around a big release and having an opinion about it? Pussy #IStandWithConstantine.

Didn't say it was wrong to have an opinion, but when you repeatedly come in here talking shit about her before it and then after it comes out and letting everyone know you're not checking for her...

Only to do shit like that? He's a complete fucking moron. A Taylor Swift loving idiot. He literally stans for the most basic, void of personality artist in mainstream music

I'm sick of him, his opinions, and yet I still have to see it despite having him on my ignore list.

I'm amazed he isn't suffocated with how far up his own ass his head is

BzhmW.png

Its status updates are increasingly crickets so as long as the messiness is out of the thread let's just be happy tbh. My eyes are peeled though

Anyway Come to Gaga is my favorite song atm WHEW :whine:

So then should we make a second Gaga thread to talk in if you don't like something?..................obviously not. She's a very famous/popular singer, whether you like her or not, you hear her music everywhere, its only natural people will like/dislike her stuff and will want to talk about it IN her own damn thread on here. This is a discussion forum after all, if you can't make a fan thread without crying tears of agony when a troll comes in then maybe you need to re-evaluate your life.

Its status updates are increasingly crickets so as long as the messiness is out of the thread let's just be happy tbh. My eyes are peeled though

Anyway Come to Gaga is my favorite song atm WHEW :whine:

omg back to us always having opposite opinions. this is the worst song on the album :rip:

H0bDaqU.gif

There are angry people in this thread and they don't include those of us getting our lives to Joanne :lmao:

omg back to us always having opposite opinions. this is the worst song on the album :rip:

Can't wait for you to repent when this song hits ya

There are angry people in this thread and they don't include those of us getting our lives to Joanne :lmao:

Can't wait for you to repent when this song hits ya

yeah i'll keep you updated can't wait to claim it as my fave too in 6 months :flutter: what's your least fave?

H0bDaqU.gif

yeah i'll keep you updated can't wait to claim it as my fave too in 6 months :flutter: what's your least fave?

Hmm gotta be Sinner's Prayer or Angel Down, both of which I love but don't necessarily repeat listen. I'm more likely to hustle my ass right to Come to Mama instead of SP, and I prefer to listen to AD in sequence instead of playing it on its own