♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

19 hours ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

The Artpop failure was kind of her own fault too tbh. She had all these plans for an app to be made to release outtakes that didn't make the album and that didn't happen, all this elaborate stuff and we have what we have. There was even talk of a second album being released and then she ditched that. 

Idk I was listening to some Artpop and BTW today and i really miss who Gaga used to be 

Wasnt it also (and maybe even mostly) her managements fault because they completely fucked her over and stopped her from doing alot of things she wanted to do and messed her and everything up during most of the Artpop era?

26 minutes ago, untilsunrise said:

Wasnt it also (and maybe even mostly) her managements fault because they completely fucked her over and stopped her from doing alot of things she wanted to do and messed her and everything up during most of the Artpop era?

Yes, but one of those things Gaga wanted to do was releasing Aura as the lead single. It's an amazing track but it'd have flopped and tbh ARTPOP didn't underperform awfully thanks to Applause's success

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

7 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

just got the chromatica oreos bitches :party:

fckkkkkkkk I wanna be jealous but really I'm so happy for you :angie: give ur review????

3 minutes ago, urgirl said:

fckkkkkkkk I wanna be jealous but really I'm so happy for you :angie: give ur review????

i know theyre golden oreos but i swear they put some type of addictive poison in them cause i keep eating them :party:theyre beautiful though

2 hours ago, Loreen said:

Yes, but one of those things Gaga wanted to do was releasing Aura as the lead single. It's an amazing track but it'd have flopped and tbh ARTPOP didn't underperform awfully thanks to Applause's success

I mean, Aura wouldn't have been a better single than Applause, but I think it indeed should've been a single at some point. I guess Applause, Venus, Gypsy, G.U.Y. and Aura would've been a better singles list tbh. Fashion! and MANiCURE would've been nice too.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

She was mostly not responsible for what happened during ARTPOP as her falling out and legal situation with Troy basically gutted the master plan.

With Chromatica, the pandemic ruined basically everything they had lined up because it was contingent on performances or appearances and her team was nowhere near as quick to adapt to changing landscape. When they had things somewhat figured out, there were elevated racial tensions here in the US because of the George Floyd killing and she felt it inappropriate to promote her album. She's just been doing lot of brand sponsorships this year as a revenue stream instead of trying to promote (which has left an even more sour taste in my mouth than the lackluster album she released) but to say she's a robot and isn't responsible for day to day decisions regarding her career is incredibly misguided. 

BzhmW.png

46 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I mean, Aura wouldn't have been a better single than Applause, but I think it indeed should've been a single at some point. I guess Applause, Venus, Gypsy, G.U.Y. and Aura would've been a better singles list tbh. Fashion! and MANiCURE would've been nice too.

I don't know... To me the only tracks from that album that were single-worthy are Applause and DWUW. Aura would've been a spectacular single if you don't care about charts

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

1 minute ago, Loreen said:

I don't know... To me the only tracks from that album that were single-worthy are Applause and DWUW. Aura would've been a spectacular single if you don't care about charts

LOL I guess that was my vision for the songs I thought were good choices for singles.

Lowkey I'm wishing to listen to the album again after years of not even remembering its existence.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, LanaRayDelMar said:

lol ok professional troll

why would her team want her to do pop music when she was already so successful with A Star is Born? why would they want her to do 90s/00s music when what she was doing at that moment was working well for her? since when have the label had control over her wardrobe choices and artistic direction? just because you're not happy with the way she's been acting this era doesn't mean "omg big bad label grrr!111", lol so dumb

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

my ptsd is triggered whenever i hear applause cause it was pushed so hard on the radio in 2013 it was inescapable... anyways G.U.Y would've been a perfect lead single

also found out recently most of the songs on ARTPOP were just beats gaga purchased from various DJs which kinda made me love the album less 

i love you, but you don't understand me.