♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

In other news.. allegations have surfaced concerning T.I. and his wife Tiny and the things they have allegedly done to other women. Meanwhile the statute of limitations is in place, do we think Gaga will pull the chord on J&D on Itunes and suffer the same fate as DWUW?

hopefully

R5sPD4M.jpg

6 minutes ago, LanaRayDelMar said:

In other news.. allegations have surfaced concerning T.I. and his wife Tiny and the things they have allegedly done to other women. Meanwhile the statute of limitations is in place, do we think Gaga will pull the chord on J&D on Itunes and suffer the same fate as DWUW?

hopefully

Gaga will probably pull it from iTunes and physical copies if the allegations become more well known I guess, a shame because I love these songs but my morals come first and I don't want to give these guys money if the allegations are true. it's like ARTPOP was cursed from the start :rip:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

I mostly agree with your posts, Chromatica is not a good album. I only selected 911, Alice, Replay, 1000 doves (piano) and that's it. It's a first for a Pop album of her. Even Joanne had her charm (although he disappointed me). She is no longer motivated to be this chaotic and sulphurous popstar, and it shows. I don't think I will ever get into this album, the songs are bland, tasteless, generic and uninteresting. Everything seems forced here.

Rain on me is horrible song (kill me), and Ariana spoils everything. She deserves to collaborate with more interesting artists. They don't go together at all. And then the duration, too many short and forgettable songs; calibrated for streaming ultimately. As soon as I saw the clip for Stupid Love I thought it was a parody because it was so ugly, the clip awful, the choreography cheap and its ridiculous costumes. I salute the effort but I don't really know what shit about this era, I know she's sick but an acoustic piano album of her old songs would have been 1000 times more interesting than Chromatica which a big oven if she didn't couldn't handle all the work behind it. Everything is messed up and this canceled promotion is annoying, it should be justified once and for all.

Coming back to ARTPOP, it's obvious that since the flop of this album, she has never been the same again. Something broke, in her and in her work. She reminds me of those girls who get great grades for years and end up with bad grades and reviews in just one project, they get depressed and lose confidence in themselves. This flop affected her and yet she should not be ashamed of this album which has a very good concept.

From the first listen, I liked all the tracks (except Fashion! But it's not too horrible). The project was awesome, weird (who remembers when she was naked in a forest, naked on a big ice cube and doing weird stuff with a yellow crown on her eyes) but all those problematic artists ruined this album (not musically, at the press level) and I think she did not endure the bad press received and the confidence brought. The fact that she bought an IM (Aura) track impressed me, it was daring and there was research into these sounds.

The visuals were very beautiful, even the cover, and each track was unique. It was the end of the EDM era but I liked it and it didn't disappoint. Every song was of high quality and much deserved to be released as a single. Everything was good, even Jewels N Drugs, not its best but not its bad.

He would have deserved a visual album! Everything was ready for! GUY was an amazing level of pop and the perfect music video, but it came too late, people had hit the hook + the scandals (remember when she hired an artist who vomited paint), this album was poorly sold because of that. She had gone too far. But that was what I liked about her, she caused a scandal and followed her ideas to the end. Mary Jane Holland ♥ she made my last evenings.

It was her last dash of daring, she was really alive here. I don't think we will find her again like this and I'm pretty sad. She lost her madness and all these rewards made her believe that she needed to become more generic. And her acting career, I'm not enthusiastic, she's a much better musician.

Politics didn't help her either, she's ridiculous to think of herself as a politician and to do things she doesn't know (politics is complex and rich musicians should stay out of it) but this It's like that, I guess she longs for something else now but it's a shame to scatter all over the place, she wants to do too much and doesn't do it well. Music will remain her best domain.

Yeah I got pretty bummed when I found out that some tracks on ARTPOP had recycled production. I used to think the album was pretty creative then.

I mean, after all it isn't something bad. I can't imagine Aura with different instrumentation

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

18 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

My friend ate them and said he did green shits for 2 days.

there's a lot of ppl on tt that got food poisoning from them..... this is exactly why they're not allowed in EU lmao

8 minutes ago, Dragon said:

I hope she collaborates w some kind of candy company for Sour Candy 

Bold of you to assume Sour Candy is coming, she'd be beating a dead horse at that point. TBH she should stop the whole era, do her gucci films and then come back with a better album not produced by bloodpop :raven:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

5 hours ago, Enchanted Mansion said:

I mostly agree with your posts, Chromatica is not a good album. I only selected 911, Alice, Replay, 1000 doves (piano) and that's it. It's a first for a Pop album of her. Even Joanne had her charm (although he disappointed me). She is no longer motivated to be this chaotic and sulphurous popstar, and it shows. I don't think I will ever get into this album, the songs are bland, tasteless, generic and uninteresting. Everything seems forced here.

Rain on me is horrible song (kill me), and Ariana spoils everything. She deserves to collaborate with more interesting artists. They don't go together at all. And then the duration, too many short and forgettable songs; calibrated for streaming ultimately. As soon as I saw the clip for Stupid Love I thought it was a parody because it was so ugly, the clip awful, the choreography cheap and its ridiculous costumes. I salute the effort but I don't really know what shit about this era, I know she's sick but an acoustic piano album of her old songs would have been 1000 times more interesting than Chromatica which a big oven if she didn't couldn't handle all the work behind it. Everything is messed up and this canceled promotion is annoying, it should be justified once and for all.

Chromatica aged like milk and it shows. 911 is a meme at this point. ?

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

19 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

The superior version yes i have 

https://dbree.org/v/6016fb

tysm. Demos like these show me that Gaga still has it, I truly think that she does, she just needs some time, I mean the whole cover art, photoshoots, the joanne interlude visuals, some of these more original authentic Gaga sounding demos (the free woman one isnt like godly or anything but it shows what couldve been of the song if worked on better) show me that she still has it, I think we just need to be patient and pray that she doesnt work with bloodfloop for her next era 

16 hours ago, Dragon said:

I hope she collaborates w some kind of candy company for Sour Candy 

I was surprised there were no Gaga, Sour Patch kids collab. :uh: I would have totally bought those for 10 euros here at the candy shop "international section"

She needs to stay away from bad-aging, cheap EDM and these producers she's stuck with, they've completely ruined a good concept. Jessie Ware showed how you do a proper record inspired by 70s/80s/even 90s vibes, even if Gaga herself had in mind a more-90s concept. These producers are not house, they're kind of gay-circuit fast food producers, maybe tech-house, but not house. Free Woman demo had a house vibe, but not the rest. And guess what it is now: a song that everybody skips. She should have got the producers Dua got for her remix album (even though I don't like those remixes much either), to start from scratch with them. People like Moodymann, Gerd Janson, Avalon Emerson. Examples:

(just as examples of sound)

I mean... you're Lady Gaga. You can literally get anyone you want.

But she's fed up with the pop/stan world as you guys have mentioned, that's the first problem, and the second one is that, even if she kept the distance with the fan world, she'd need creative, new and fresher people surrounding her, not the alienating ones that [from the outside] looks like they're standing behind her just for the money, fame and clout, and they're totally disconnected from the vanguard/underground scenes around the world. I mean, imagine if she had done the album with the mentioned producers and then released chromatica: dystopian with a darker, techno sound with lady starlight (she started with her and now she's getting bigger and bigger collaborating with rodhad, surgeon, etc., which are super talented) etc., which would even make sense, as going back to her roots and days of performing in underwear setting fire to hair spray in festivals. Something like:

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

4 hours ago, Lentilus said:

I was surprised there were no Gaga, Sour Patch kids collab. :uh: I would have totally bought those for 10 euros here at the candy shop "international section"

OH that wouldve been sooo cute!! Like edible gaga n blackpink leggo character-sized candy bites hahahahahahaha

UV/Honeymoon