♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

7 hours ago, DaddyKnows said:

That was really unexpected. By the way, this probably isn't fake as Columbia & Interscope are handling the distribution (but why so early?)

It was supposed to be out next week (26th March) for Gaga's birthday. She really wanted a surprise release and again Serbia is out of control:trisha: 

i was in the winter of my life 

17 hours ago, majunnkie said:

It was supposed to be out next week (26th March) for Gaga's birthday. She really wanted a surprise release and again Serbia is out of control:trisha: 

so is it still coming 26th march or single release for easter?

On 3/27/2021 at 6:37 PM, Dragon said:

I'm waiting for record store day's hot pink or was it yellow vinyl too it's been too looooooong ah :whine::excited:

the picture we saw with the black vinyl the same bundle is coming but only in color in the same day as the black one, so you won't be needing to wait that long

https://mobile.twitter.com/gagamonster96/status/1377276858073501697

I love this picture so much... the way this image is what we deserverd from Chromatica, the (mostly) Born This Way × (hint of) Artpop vibes are unreal...

why is this pic for a dumb collab instead of a music video or something :toofunny: I literally thought it was a BTW era photoshoot outtake at first.. such a serve

21 hours ago, untilsunrise said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/gagamonster96/status/1377276858073501697

I love this picture so much... the way this image is what we deserverd from Chromatica, the (mostly) Born This Way × (hint of) Artpop vibes are unreal...

why is this pic for a dumb collab instead of a music video or something :toofunny: I literally thought it was a BTW era photoshoot outtake at first.. such a serve

I have the feeling that this, Oreo and many other things were planned to happen during the tour and that this era was going to be HUGE, then they just postponed and kept everything because of the pandemic and now... well, they're just getting rid of it all, sadly (but anyway, this is probably just a money grabber)

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

38 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

istg if she actually means limited edition like after it sells out this time its not gonna be restocked and not limited edition like how the chromatica merch is labeled as limited edition but (most of) it's still being sold.....

remember everyone running to order their artpop limited foil cd and literally til this day they sell it at your local target

9 hours ago, Dragon said:

A THOUSAND DO UH UH UH UH UH UH-UH-UH'VS giphy.gif

Hide contents

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
giphy.gifgiphy.gif

no bs, 1000 Doves is such a meaningful song

Spoiler

for me, it's how i feel about living with PTSD, and wanting to be freed from the prison that can be my mind sometimes

and also she's just a fucking BOP

negAbhB.png

5 hours ago, godsmonster said:

no bs, 1000 Doves is such a meaningful song

Reveal hidden contents

for me, it's how i feel about living with PTSD, and wanting to be freed from the prison that can be my mind sometimes

and also she's just a fucking BOP

it's a really great meaningful song agreed. I got so emotional just absorbing it at first listen, and then the release. mhm. yuuuup! 5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

Spoiler

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
a thousand duh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh-uh-uh uhves!!! 
giphy.gifgiphy.gif

UV/Honeymoon

2 hours ago, Life said:

Blood is seemingly doing a Chromatica remix album.

including Babylon Haus Labs ver., 911 Charli XCX remix, including Rina and possibly SOPHIE songs.

Remember when he said Babylon original was coming. I can’t help but feel this is another empty ‘promise’