♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

i think people dislike it solely because it will.i.am and david guetta produced. like………grow up.

The reason I dislike Fashion! is because we already have Donatella, which is also about the fashion world only it is 100x better than Fashion! It is just unnecessary imo.  

The reason I dislike Fashion! is because we already have Donatella, which is also about the fashion world only it is 100x better than Fashion! It is just unnecessary imo.  

Donatella's about people misunderstanding Donatella Versace, just 'cause she's a rich bitch, skinny, blond etc.. Which I think roughly translates to people misunderstanding Lady Gaga.

Donatella's about people misunderstanding Donatella Versace, just 'cause she's a rich bitch, skinny, blond etc.. Which I think roughly translates to people misunderstanding Lady Gaga.

Yeah I guess it is mostly about DV. Personally, I'm just tired of all the fashion songs from Gagz and Fashion! doesn't do much to stand out. 

i think people dislike it solely because it will.i.am and david guetta produced. like………grow up.

I think it's stupid that you think you are intuitive enough to tell me why i don't like a song

will.i.am and guetta have made good songs and Fashion! is not one of them

14417469274.gif

Yeah I think Fashion! is my least favorite on the album now, Jewels N' Drugs passed it :eek: Its just such a throwaway, bland, unnecessary elevator music-esque track.

I love how Gaga included "SLAY!" tho :hooker: You know she did that for the fans solely lol

:bye2:

What an argument about fashion!....I personally think it's a really great song, it just had to be sped up and it became enjoyable. I like the lyrics, it's kind of uplifting.

I missed the special in favor of Black Friday shopping :( But I saw the performances! Crazy how much RuPaul does for "Fashion!", like :oprah2: And someone said there's supposedly a demo featuring ha but it's prob just trolling.

"ARTPOP" with Elton John is also really incredible.

Did anyone notice all the strange faces she was pulling while singing ARTPOP? Like...what was going on in there? :wtfney:

Fashion sounded incredible live, shows off her vocal abilities real good.