♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

i... can't believe i have to say this but i don't think plastic surgery is bad :hillary:

obviously the pressure TO get plastic surgery is awful and yes aging naturally is a beautiful and natural thing but also anyone should feel comfortable in their body and as long as it's completely the person's decision and there's nothing influencing them to make it other than simply wanting to look different then i don't see anything wrong with that

gaga definitely falls into that category especially since she's only 36 which is nothing (and also i cannot even tell a difference in what you are seeing with her like are y'all really serious)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i... can't believe i have to say this but i don't think plastic surgery is bad :hillary:

obviously the pressure TO get plastic surgery is awful and yes aging naturally is a beautiful and natural thing but also anyone should feel comfortable in their body and as long as it's completely the person's decision and there's nothing influencing them to make it other than simply wanting to look different then i don't see anything wrong with that

gaga definitely falls into that category especially since she's only 36 which is nothing (and also i cannot even tell a difference in what you are seeing with her like are y'all really serious)

right. there's nothing wrong with getting plastic surgery!

what's wrong is how Madonna fucked up her face and that member coming in here....the Lady Gaga thread and trying to drag her. please. Lady Gaga looks beautiful, she should lay off the fillers a bit but she's miles away from Madonna's alien looks.

I have a lot of opinions but I can’t help but feel that as a man, me personally, even basically anonymously online, talking about women’s choices critically is… 

Spoiler

misogynistic 

Spoiler

Ban me 🫢

I’ll never understand what aging as a woman feels like, basically,, so what do I know!!!

14 hours ago, Pnin said:

I have a lot of opinions but I can’t help but feel that as a man, me personally, even basically anonymously online, talking about women’s choices critically is… 

Hide contents

misogynistic 

Hide contents

Ban me 🫢

I’ll never understand what aging as a woman feels like, basically,, so what do I know!!!

there is a ton of misogyny on this site towards Lana and other female artists

negAbhB.png

4 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

i'm not gonna go into depth on this topic because i'm not a woman so i can't really speak on it in terms of what i have experienced but it's definitely an issue on this site and i could absolutely write an exposé with evidence on how some people on this site are extremely misogynistic and just kind of shitty people in general

btw if you think this post is about you it's probably not about you since the people i'm talking about either have zero self awareness or have no visible human empathy

that's all x

12 hours ago, the ocean said:

i'm not gonna go into depth on this topic because i'm not a woman so i can't really speak on it in terms of what i have experienced but it's definitely an issue on this site and i could absolutely write an exposé with evidence on how some people on this site are extremely misogynistic and just kind of shitty people in general

btw if you think this post is about you it's probably not about you since the people i'm talking about either have zero self awareness or have no visible human empathy

that's all x

not even going to lie i'm dying to know your thoughts because i feel the same way :bebe: 

WGe8ynS.gif

13 hours ago, the ocean said:

that's all x

I love you.

In all seriousness, after arguing with a lot of people on the Sky thread and being rude to most (who agree with it), it's pretty hard to keep serious here sometimes. At first, I thought it would be nice to share things and make friends here.

well-so-im-done.gif

15 hours ago, godsmonster said:

Then it’s settled: on the full moon, we do a cleansing ritual. 

:illumilana:

In all seriousness, it’s Scorpio season, already all about transformation, and on top of it there is a total lunar eclipse, even more so…

ingredients can b found online 

anyway ot: has anyone streamed Speechless recently? Wowza fam 

Speechless is such a devastating classic. My TFM singapore gold foil digipak arrived a while ago with retro dance freak on the fame cd :trisha: it’s even the gothic album artwork too. just perfection. also, my foil artpop arrived too! both sooo cheap as well maybe depop is good

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Bl**dP*p better stay away from her on the next album.

We need Arca, A.G.Cook energy.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

being completely frank i think y'all are blaming bloodpop for what is probably gaga's problem

a. a star is born was also incredibly flat and basic and bloodpop didn't even touch that album and b. we wouldn't even have dawn of chromatica if bloodpop didn't executive produce the album

that being said

7 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

We need Arca, A.G.Cook energy.

we do need arca & ag cook energy

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

being completely frank i think y'all are blaming bloodpop for what is probably gaga's problem

but i love her so i am blaming on him :oop2:

Spoiler

but if im being honest, it's all coming down to Gaga's final  verdict in everything she does at the end of the day, i am not gonna pretend that isn't a fact because i know something definitely changed after ARTPOP, her music is not bad or gone downhill or anything but i can see she has been holding back for something a lot, what her music lacked ever since was that go-all-out feeling, she did not go all-out or as ambitious anymore.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 hours ago, Mountain said:

I love you.

In all seriousness, after arguing with a lot of people on the Sky thread and being rude to most (who agree with it), it's pretty hard to keep serious here sometimes. At first, I thought it would be nice to share things and make friends here.

off topic: i love your Ryn avatar.......love her so fucking much lol...

on topic: Chromatica's worst song is Sine From Above. i actually had to delete it from my library. can't stand the sound.