♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

am i the only one that thinks her songs produced by bloodpop arent bad :eek: i think all of her albums are masterpieces 

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

3 minutes ago, jadee said:

am i the only one that thinks her songs produced by bloodpop arent bad :eek: i think all of her albums are masterpieces 

they are not bad, but for Gaga's standard, they are all held back so much i have to say

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I mean Bloodpop isn't all that bad: Look at the songs he made for Beyoncé's last album (Pure/Honey & All Up In Your Mind) but yeah I hope she experiments with her next album and comes back with a electronic pop masterpiece :trisha:

But I bet that instead we'll get a ballad-filled adele ripoff record cause Chromatica didn't do that well :toofloppy:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

53 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

me about 1000 doves - planningtorock remix

Lady Gaga Talented GIF - Lady Gaga Talented Incredible - Discover & Share  GIFs

19 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

the EUPHORIA it gives me :godlaugh:

finally people with sense. 1000 Doves is a beautiful song. do y’all like the piano demo?

22 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

i don't listen to it much but it's a nice addition to the album!

yes me either but i just love how emotional it is. it’s honestly one of my favorite songs she has ever done. 

Just now, letterblue said:

finally people with sense. 1000 Doves is a beautiful song. do y’all like the piano demo?

yes, it's a beautiful song, it deserves a kind of glorious production à la The edge of Glory level or anything BUT THAT FINAL CHEESY EDM PRODUCTION, even her piano demo sounds more emotional than the final one.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, letterblue said:

u know I hated the album version at first- was my least fav on chromatica. But the Dawn of version is one of my favs on that album, and now I like the regular album version too. Haven’t heard the piano demo! Tho did hear the live piano version.

aOaIzH2.gif

11 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

u know I hated the album version at first- was my least fav on chromatica. But the Dawn of version is one of my favs on that album, and now I like the regular album version too. Haven’t heard the piano demo! Tho did hear the live piano version.

it's......so fucking beautiful.

Just now, godsmonster said:

i love 1000 Doves so much. It perfectly encapsulated how my struggle with my mental health feels like

:trisha: yes.

19 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Bl**dP*p better stay away from her on the next album.

YES

19 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

We need Arca, A.G.Cook energy.

um... no.

---

tbh the Dawn of Chromatica thingy is still not my cup of tea. Chromatica was way better but I know it was predictable and commfortable as hell so I get where people come from.

still needing a sort of The Fame Monster 2.0 as in a dark pop album. or once again, asking her to do a rock album :brows: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

YES

um... no.

---

tbh the Dawn of Chromatica thingy is still not my cup of tea. Chromatica was way better but I know it was predictable and commfortable as hell so I get where people come from.

still needing a sort of The Fame Monster 2.0 as in a dark pop album. or once again, asking her to do a rock album :brows: 

i agree actually. i don't see the things others see in DOC.....it's a bit....corny!

TFM 2.0 would be so cool.