♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Nobody even knew Intel had anything to do with it besides us gays that spend half our day online and up gaga's ass. chill out.

they literally sponsored the Grammys hashtag, but ok

These effects what they used are nothing new lol

But no one knows who that is, Eurovision isn't followed in the US

BzhmW.png

No hate,m but nothing about this was a tribute to Bowie. It was a Gaga performance and Intel promo. That's pretty much it. Bowie was an inspiration and a nice way to put thi performance in a spotlight but ... nothing about it really feels like it's actually a tribute to a person.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

No hate,m but nothing about this was a tribute to Bowie. It was a Gaga performance and Intel promo. That's pretty much it. Bowie was an inspiration and a nice way to put thi performance in a spotlight but ... nothing about it really feels like it's actually a tribute to a person.

I swear like i've read like 7 variations of this statement in the past day. it was honestly enough bowie for those of us who dont care about bowie.

I swear like i've read like 7 variations of this statement in the past day. it was honestly enough bowie for those of us who dont care about bowie.

that's kind of a silly argument though since it was a BOWIE TRIBUTE. Like, if she just randomly covered him ... ok. But selling it as a tribute, it was really just that ... Gaga with a bit of Bowie for all the gags stans who don't even care about him either way.

that's kind of a silly argument though since it was a BOWIE TRIBUTE. Like, if she just randomly covered him ... ok. But selling it as a tribute, it was really just that ... Gaga with a bit of Bowie for all the gags stans who don't even care about him either way.

Agreed. The only people I've seen praising this performance are Gaga stans who didn't even know who Bowie was until a couple of weeks ago

RVhKIwP.gif

Agreed. The only people I've seen praising this performance are Gaga stans who didn't even know who Bowie was until a couple of weeks ago

If she just performed a Bowie song in this style during one of her concert, that would be perfectly fine. Covering a song your way and presenting it as a part of your set is something every artist can do.

But if you say you are paying tribute to someone, it should definitly be ... respectful. that doesn't mean you have to copy the artist or do it in a cheesy, faux-emotional way, but all Gaga did was shameless self-promotion and enjoying the medial attention.

+ basically every media outlet...

BzhmW.png

I disagree with the notion that she was trying to make it about herself; had she just done a simple rendition of Bowie songs like the Oscars or Superbowl performances, she wouldn't really have been paying tribute to Bowie. Bowie was about the enthusiasm, over-dramatics, arty nature of being a pop star. A simple performance would not be doing his legacy a favour.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

that was so tacky. they turned a tribute to a dead man into an advertisement for Intel. i understand that gaga had the contract with intel before they changed her performance into a bowie tribute but if that was the case why not just ask someone else to do it? just super tacky and all kinds of disrespectful  :facepalm:

visually it looked good for the most part but yeah.. mess

No, it was great and not disrespectful at all. Yall are so used to those all sad tributes and they are annoying to me, i aint here to cry

All the media were praising her and all the people on my TL, after the first negative comments people started to bash it.

Did yall wanted an ugly tribute like the one they did for Lionel Richie? with 5 artists covering the song in a weak way? 

The Gaga performance was great, it had a lot of Bowie's work implemented even in the dances, she sang good, she used clothes that remembered him. Yall are never pleased, its annoying as shit. The mix was even chronological except for 1-2 songs

Yall wanted more technology, well it was all about that before the Bowie's death and when they asked Gaga to do the tribute. 

the people who are being dismissive of it and calling it some Vegas Elvis type of interpretation need to look up what a tribute is because the Lionel Richie "tribute" was anything but

BzhmW.png

I think Gaga did more than justice to Bowie-- this coming from a Bowie fan, even if I'm a relatively new one. 

Sure, it didn't have all the technology promised, but that might have been a step too far, removing it from being a Bowie tribute. 

I think it had just enough flair to honor Bowie's own artistic sensibilities, but enough restraint to be respectful and focused on Bowie. 

o4qjp4j.png

Sorry, Gaga fans, but, considering Bowie tributes, Gags can only lick and suck the dirt between toes of this electric dragoness:

She is crazy, talented, unique and authentic supernova bitch and even has a gorgeous sex moan here, on top of looney punk screams.

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

Sorry, Gaga fans, but, considering Bowie tributes, Gags can only lick and suck the dirt between toes of this electric dragoness:

https://youtu.be/IqgcByaNyhc

She is crazy, talented, unique and authentic supernova bitch and even has a gorgeous sex moan here, on top of looney punk screams.

thats great but why are you posting this

OAjeWdG.jpg?1