♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

She played 3 new songs, and they were awful.

Its straight up country, i'm so not interested. God how boring.

:biblio:  return your stan card immediately to the front desk

Ayo was fantastic

BzhmW.png

:biblio:  return your stan card immediately to the front desk

Ayo was fantastic

Very happy to return the card for this era if it continues to become this middle of the road radio country crap.

Ayo was atrocious.

I'll still wait to hear the album obviously, but my biggest fear, outside of this ugly as fuck country sound is that the album will just be so generic.

Million Reasons studio version is actually rather nice, but its also very generic, it sounds like every other country ballad on Earth [her voice sound beautiful though].

The live version of Ayo and Sinners Prayer sounded like 600 other songs too, they're just so generic sounding.

What happened to "i dont want to define myself by a genre this album, i want to push boundaries".............lol, gurl, what are you pushing with this AC radio mess? other than pushing your cow across the farm to the nearest Taylor Swift country songs reject bin.

At least when Madonna utilized a country sound she mixed it with electronic music and tried to DO something with it.

I liked Sinners Prayers but Ayo was kind of a mess. I need the album version to really judge it though.

And can the fags on this forum pls stop putting Madonna and gaga in the same convo? Like, If you're gonna compare gags to someone then at least choose someone decent

EotAQlJ.jpg

I listened it to Sinner's Prayer and A-yo now. I didn't like that much of Sinner's Prayer, even when she sang slow at first I didn't find that good. I liked A-yo better, but still didn't got me that much  :um3:. But def seems a grower for me :). I think when I listen to the studio versions, I will change my mind a little and like the songs better so, let's see  :whatever2: . Until this point (at least the songs that I heard):

1. Million Reasons

2. A-yo

3. Perfect Illusion

4. Sinner's Prayer

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

So I had patience with this woman during her elusive jazz chantuese stage. But I'm not sure I'm here for this phase. None of the tracks from the live stream resonated with me. I was expecting some psychedelic rock-leaning vibes and got low-qual country instead. Maybe it's just going to take time for me to come around to, because Perfect Illusion really grew on me with time, but idk...

MkWI4Ns.png

It's definitely a good song, and I suspect it'll be a grower, but honestly, it's not one of those songs that I can see myself repeating over and over. I've listened to it about 10 times and I'm already kind of bored of it tbh :/

So I had patience with this woman during her elusive jazz chantuese stage. But I'm not sure I'm here for this phase. None of the tracks from the live stream resonated with me. I was expecting some psychedelic rock-leaning vibes and got low-qual country instead. Maybe it's just going to take time for me to come around to, because Perfect Illusion really grew on me with time, but idk...

The less said about her jazz era the better.