♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I think the made the right choice (or her label) to send MR to the radio and make it the second single. I'm gonna be honest and saying it's the only song along with PI that I skip (not because it's good but because it does nothing to me) but the GP seems to love it and the good sis needs a top 10 hit to recover from ARTPOP era. It's currently #1 in the US so u go gurl.

If she doesn't make John Wayne or DIC a single though I'll cut a bitch 

EotAQlJ.jpg

HDD is reporting that she sold 199K SPS (168,000 were in pure sales) in the U.S. -- about 40,000 above the high end of what was predicted

By comparison, ARTPOP did 258K at a time when streaming wasn't that huge of a factor yet. I'd say that's a pretty good rebound back from what many said was a flop era

BzhmW.png

HDD is reporting that she sold 199K SPS (168,000 were in pure sales) in the U.S. -- about 40,000 above the high end of what was predicted

By comparison, ARTPOP did 258K at a time when streaming wasn't that huge of a factor yet. I'd say that's a pretty good rebound back from what many said was a flop era

That's higher than I ever imagined/expected to be honest. She's so close to 200K aswell hopefully she will reach that mark but either way I'm so proud of her. Really hope she promotes the shit out of Joanne now. It's a fantastic album and the GP are practically in love with her atm. Slay Mama Monster  :party:  :party:  :party:  

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

That's higher than I ever imagined/expected to be honest. She's so close to 200K aswell hopefully she will reach that mark but either way I'm so proud of her. Really hope she promotes the shit out of Joanne now. It's a fantastic album and the GP are practically in love with her atm. Slay Mama Monster  :party:  :party:  :party:  

It may bump past 200K once Billboard does their report!

BzhmW.png