♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

It’s so weird and kinda exciting and I’m getting impatient as hell cause she’s releasing Chromatica on my actual birthday Friday whew we have to stan

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Cp3zbaM.png

Chromaludes 1 min. 41, 27 sec. 

Chromatica I - 1 min.
Alice - 2:57
Stupid Love - 3:13
ROM - 3:02 
Free Woman - 3:11 
Fun Tonight - 2:53
Chromalude II - 0:41
911 - 2:52
Plastic Doll - 3:41
Sour Candy - 2:37
Enigma - 2:59
Replay - 3:06
Chro III - 0:27
S.I.N.E. from Above - 4:04
1000 Doves - 3:35
Babylon - 2:41

/

I'm thinking w the tracklist

the chromaludes are like 2 min more or less. 
everything's going on the 3 min mark.. 

Sour Candy's 2:37 which is. I wanna know how that's gonna b structured n sung
Babylon's gonna be some kind of fast w 2:41.. 

SINE's probably that ballad. 
Plastic Doll's gonna give us room to breathe 

Real interested on the album opener, it might be this .. ? 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1MfEWsIWYY

So far : 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L6xyaeiV58https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoAm4om0wTs

UV/Honeymoon

I really want this to be a good album and to like it, but I don't think I'll like it like I did her earlier stuff. I just.... :/ it sucks. I wish she'd get back to the sound of The Fame/Monster but I know this'll only sound like a repeat of Artpop.... which disappoints me

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

that moment ordering when I assumed the chromatica picture disc vinyl was going to be a glorious beautiful double gatefolded LP set with fully printed color sleeves etc because of the 16-track length but in actuality it’s gonna be a single record packed in a shitty clear sleeve -.- I really hope there’s quality cuts with strong replay ability

that moment ordering when I assumed the chromatica picture disc vinyl was going to be a glorious beautiful double gatefolded LP set with fully printed color sleeves etc because of the 16-track length but in actuality it’s gonna be a single record packed in a shitty clear sleeve -.- I really hope there’s quality cuts with strong replay ability

This album cover would've been PERFECT w a gatefold. I really hope their team finds something out 

UV/Honeymoon

This album cover would've been PERFECT w a gatefold. I really hope their team finds something out

This was literally her best cover since Artpop maybe even her best cover ever and the fact that even the milky clear/silver/regular vinyls etc also come in a clear sleeve is TRASH

the way 5 people will be singing on a 2:37 song

:///// I was literally just about to say how can the Blackpink collab only be 2:37

But then again feb. 2017 by charli is the best song on that album w/ 3 people and only 2:33

I wish it was longer :(

I get what u mean.. same.. I'm kinda just worried how Sour Candy's so short.. how is she gonna be singing w a girl group in that length.. I mean maybe at the same time, but yeah thinking about the song's structure 

upside is they're great for streaming, and it won't be so overbearing

UV/Honeymoon

the way we thought this was gonna be a long 16 track album with a 20 track deluxe edition but its actually 13 short songs n 3 interludes and a target bonus track... still excited tho

I really thought she was about to give us a Born this way deluxe bonus track 22-song length masterpiece

kinda random but I'm wondering if she'll ever release Stache in some way.. 

edit: Just checked The Fame being like 50 min long. 14 tracks. 
We've got like, 13 vocal tracks for 41.. which comparatively, isn't so bad.. 

I'm thinking n hoping Chromatica's not gonna have much filler since it's supposed to be danced entirely thru 

I definitely think remixes are gonna be easier to experiment (n more solid sounding) w bc they're so short.

UV/Honeymoon

Imagine the gatefold actually popping up with the original logo thing/art that was before the album cover. or if it was something like a holographic baseball card inside the gatefold.

I love vinyls

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Imagine the gatefold actually popping up with the original logo thing/art that was before the album cover. or if it was something like a holographic baseball card inside the gatefold.

I love vinyls

SAMEEEE that would've been so niceeeee. I wish we got the poster of the pic she posted today.. I wonder what image'd be in the middle if anything.. I like the logo but I feel like a sticker'd suffice 

vinyls kinda remind me of when apple used to have the viewing option of albums next to each other on the touch, sucks that they took that away it was beautiful to scroll thru, back to the point, but that's how I feel about looking at the records I've gotten yeah 

edit : 

has anyone gotten any updates on their signed cd's / merch? 

UV/Honeymoon

not one of the best songs on the album (based on snippets) being 2:41...

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹