♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I honestly expected Chromatica visuals to have a story? Like, who are the Spiritual ones? What's the name of Ariana's tribe/haus?

What if we get a mini-movie of Chromatica on the day its released? Including the singles and it all comes together? Ending it with Babylon and that rumored MV with cave and Enigma being the voice in the sky telling them to go to Babylon?

IDK, but I wish we got a storyline with ROM like the one we got in the beginning of SL

Right about ariana’s tribe... From SL mv none of the bitches were purple only pink, yellow, green, red and black if i remember correctly? And there’s only been 5 tribe symbols from what i can remember so Ariana’s whole squad kinda just popped up out of nowhere. I wish it followed a clear concept.

Right about ariana’s tribe... From SL mv none of the bitches were purple only pink, yellow, green, red and black if i remember correctly? And there’s only been 5 tribe symbols from what i can remember so Ariana’s whole squad kinda just popped up out of nowhere. I wish it followed a clear concept.

didn't gaga that there were more tribes/symbols that weren't shown? I think I remember reading that somewhere

giphy.gif

didn't gaga that there were more tribes/symbols that weren't shown? I think I remember reading that somewhere

Yeah, I think I've seen it too. But why they didn't include a small intro (like in SL) to explain what is actually happening. And I also think Gaga in pink and black in ROM video is Kindness Punk? But still, it's just a guess, while in SL there's intro, tribe symbols and basically you get the idea where everything's going. Hopefully everything will be somehow explained and tied in together eventually

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I'm kinda wondering even more now what her plans were for the original album promo.. the videos have been real great energy wise, the looks and I'm thinking yeah things'll just start making more sense about the place n tribes. guess im just saying this bc the videos so far seem real great to supplement a tour/festival 

@@Creyk or anyone. were the other vids already confirmed or? 

UV/Honeymoon

It was on the verge of leaking before she announced it, but any signs of that happening suddenly stopped. My guess is it will still leak a day ahead of the NZ release probably 

man can we just talk about how toxic the culture at GGD is. the amount of conformity everyone expects is so ridiculous--especially for the fan page of a pop star who's all about "acceptance"...

Can anyone confirm if this is true or not? I don’t wanna get my hopes up thinking SOPHIE produced a track when she didn’t :(
attachicon.gif 4397884A-BD36-403F-884C-6CC023035458.jpeg

i don't believe its true? I'm quite certain SOPHIE was confirmed to NOT be on the album? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Well that was cute and random as fuck.

EDIT - There's a site! You just can't access it yet. https://chromaticatv.com

Now that's how you do promo.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Well that was cute and random as fuck.

EDIT - There's a site! You just can't access it yet. https://chromaticatv.com

Now that's how you do promo.

I kinda lost it and laughed so awkwardly loud when the people hosing came in the shot :lmao: so cute hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

UV/Honeymoon

It was on the verge of leaking before she announced it, but any signs of that happening suddenly stopped. My guess is it will still leak a day ahead of the NZ release probably 

People only had a handful of demos from before the album was submitted to the label, not the whole thing. That's why we have a demo of Free Woman and the solo Rain on Me vs. the finished versions that have yet to leak. I think Babylon is the only demo they had that hasn't been leaked 

BzhmW.png