♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

ARTPOP her best, you ugly if you say otherwise

Intellectuals only!

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Chromatica has that spot now.

:flutter:

CHRM > BTW > ARTPOP > TF/M > Joanne

Literally how is ANYTHING on Chromatica better than songs like Bad Romance, Judas, Edge of Glory, Monster, Government Hooker, Dance in the Dark, Paparazzi, ARTPOP, Electric Chapel, Heavy Metal Lover, Alejandro, Sexxx Dreams, Marry the Night...... etc. I could go on......

14417469274.gif

I feel like this is what she tried (and failed) to do with Chromatica.

we must not be listening to the same album

because i hear an album about mental health but go off i guess

negAbhB.png

we must not be listening to the same album

because i hear an album about mental health but go off i guess

sis how am I going off? :toofloppy:

Keep riding Gaga’s dick I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe we’re not listening to the same album ‘cuz what I’m hearing is forgettable, dated production on most of the tracks with not much more to offer lyrically.. it’s not terrible but she’s proven capable of so much better.

14417469274.gif

Literally how is ANYTHING on Chromatica better than songs like Bad Romance, Judas, Edge of Glory, Monster, Government Hooker, Dance in the Dark, Paparazzi, ARTPOP, Electric Chapel, Heavy Metal Lover, Alejandro, Sexxx Dreams, Marry the Night...... etc. I could go on......

Alice, Rain On Me, Fun Tonight, 911, Plastic Doll, Enigma, Replay, Sine From Above, 1000 Doves, Babygod + all the interludes.

:flutter: 

Chromatica is her most solid album. the consistency destroys most of her albums tbh.

(and the fact you think Electric Trash is one of her best songs just goes to show the basicness of your taste tbh)

Literally how is ANYTHING on Chromatica better than songs like Judas, Government Hooker, ARTPOP, Electric Chapel, Heavy Metal Lover, Marry the Night...... etc. I could go on......

6nacwn7.gif

TFM > Chromatica (its a grower) > ARTPOP > Joanne > BTW > TF

BUT

Edge of Glory > You and I > Dance In The Dark > Bad Romance > Replay > Perfect Illusion > Sour Candy > Enigma >  etc etc etc

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

TFM > Chromatica (its a grower) > ARTPOP > Joanne > BTW > TF

Blasphemic

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I wonder how many singles this era will see? And I wonder what the next singles will be...

01. Stupid Love

02. Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande)

03. Sour Candy (with BLACKPINK) - seems like the most logical choice as third single, it's a streaming force and has charted pretty well as a buzz single / album track.

04. Free Woman - seems popular among the fans and is accessible and one of the least "experimental" songs on the album.

05. Fun Tonight - seems like could be a hit in some form, seems the most GP friendly (following on from A Star Is Born).

I'd like her to take more risks and maybe put out 911 or Babylon as singles, but this era seems to be an attempt to get as many hits as possible. She could always do visuals for these tracks though?

I become obsessed with a new song or section on this album like every day. its insanity. THIS ALBUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Currently thinking Sour Candy is the greatest thing every and on early listens it was not a standout track to me at all but HOLY SHIT. 

H0bDaqU.gif

so sad she didn't go any harder with the album but it's understandable why she went with the generic BloodP*p production after what happened to ARTPOP... I mean, good for her I guess

so sad she didn't go any harder with the album but it's understandable why she went with the generic BloodP*p production after what happened to ARTPOP... I mean, good for her I guess

also, not that I hate it, it just doesn't click with me as much as I'd like it to