♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Another tactless, tasteless take from user Chromatica! :flop:

Electric Chapel trash??

The years of built-up gunk that must have accumulated in your ears if you think that. :poordat:

That is her best song ever.

sis how am I going off? :toofloppy:

Keep riding Gaga’s dick I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe we’re not listening to the same album ‘cuz what I’m hearing is forgettable, dated production on most of the tracks with not much more to offer lyrically.. it’s not terrible but she’s proven capable of so much better.

oh how could i not? it feels so good :cumming:

:heart:

negAbhB.png

Alice, Rain On Me, Fun Tonight, 911, Plastic Doll, Enigma, Replay, Sine From Above, 1000 Doves, Babygod + all the interludes.

:flutter: 

Chromatica is her most solid album. the consistency destroys most of her albums tbh.

(and the fact you think Electric Trash is one of her best songs just goes to show the basicness of your taste tbh)

The fact that you called Electric Chapel trash invalidates ANY lady gaga opinion you will ever make on this forum yikes

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

the way i was expecting replay to be one of the least memorable songs on the album and now it's in my top 10 fav gaga songs easily... she did what she had to do

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

The fact that you called Electric Chapel trash invalidates ANY lady gaga opinion you will ever make on this forum yikes

I mean, it's not bad but it's really not one of her best.

Another tactless, tasteless take from user Chromatica! :flop:

Electric Chapel trash??

The years of built-up gunk that must have accumulated in your ears if you think that. :poordat:

Yes

it's not awful, but it's kinda down there in comparison to the rest of her discography.

Electric Chapel ALONE is better than ALL of Chromatica... :toofloppy:

Prayed for your sins right under the glass disco ball :grinds: 

this is utter delusion.

but act the fool. EC is not better than Alice, ROM, 911, Sine, Babylon..

this is utter delusion.

but act the fool. EC is not better than Alice, ROM, 911, Sine, Babylon..

the vocals alone on Electric Chapel outshine the vocals in every song you listed

not to mention the lyrics... like.. Alice??? the lyrics in the chorus are laughable

if gaga was going to do a song inspired by Alice in Wonderland, she could have written something so much more poignant & thoughtful

Babylon is my favorite song on the album. I love it. Electric Chapel is still waaayy better.

Act a fool girl... act a fool. Keep bopping to Gaga's album of Rupaul rejects :toofunny: 

14417469274.gif

the vocals alone on Electric Chapel outshine the vocals in every song you listed

not to mention the lyrics... like.. Alice??? the lyrics in the chorus are laughable

if gaga was going to do a song inspired by Alice in Wonderland, she could have written something so much more poignant & thoughtful

Babylon is my favorite song on the album. I love it. Electric Chapel is still waaayy better.

Act a fool girl... act a fool. Keep bopping to Gaga's album of Rupaul rejects :toofunny:

absolute delusion, honestly. Alice is one of her best songs, period. it's quite evident what the lyrics mean, especially being the opener for the album - it sets the entire album up. i'm sorry you're too dense to understand that and prefer such basic lyrics such as "meet me, meet me" or "hooookaaaah". i guess you aren't just capable understand actual concepts and that's ok hun.

xoxo

Some hot takes no one asked for!:

-Born This Way > The Fame Monster
-Fashion of His Love is her most overproduced song!
-The Queen, FOHL, Bad Kids are the worst songs on BTW. TQ is cute though.
-Black Jesus † Amen Fashion and Americano are underrated!

-Beautiful, Dirty, Rich is one of the best songs on The Fame.
-Swine demo > album version!

-Teeth is underrated

-Aura is one of her best songs!

-There are better songs on ARTPOP than Gypsy.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

sis how am I going off? :toofloppy:

Keep riding Gaga’s dick I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe we’re not listening to the same album ‘cuz what I’m hearing is forgettable, dated production on most of the tracks with not much more to offer lyrically.. it’s not terrible but she’s proven capable of so much better.

you have no taste bye! 

Ya'll really enjoy that misogynistic elton john rupaul sounding mediocre pop "song"? the bar is lower than ever!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e