Sitar

Perfume Genius

I never even listened to No Shape.. is this album better ? More of the same? Should I check it out???... :flop:

No Shape is very similar to this new album, they were produced by the same person, Blake Mills, whom happens to also collaborate with Fiona Apple casually. But No Shape is more "poppier", if i could summarize in one word.

I always say No Shape was the glitter bomb in his career because its so uplifting. This new one is more grounded and less ethereal. 

No Shape is very similar to this new album, they were produced by the same person, Blake Mills, whom happens to also collaborate with Fiona Apple casually. But No Shape is more "poppier", if i could summarize in one word.

I always say No Shape was the glitter bomb in his career because its so uplifting. This new one is more grounded and less ethereal. 

I don't feel no shape is poppier.

But I did like this one better. Still, I haven't been able to be completely mindblown by him since Put Ur back N2 it

On 5/16/2020 at 9:04 AM, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I never even listened to No Shape.. is this album better ? More of the same? Should I check it out???... :flop:

F*****

1 minute ago, Sitar said:

F*****

I finally listened to No Shape after I made the post lol... just like love one of his best songs :crai: 

still haven’t listened to the new album, I’m drowning in new music but I will get to it! What’s the best songs on the new one? 

14417469274.gif

4 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I finally listened to No Shape after I made the post lol... just like love one of his best songs :crai: 

still haven’t listened to the new album, I’m drowning in new music but I will get to it! What’s the best songs on the new one? 

Excellent timing since the Boy Harsher (!!!!! an amazing band!!!!) version of one of the songs is coming tonight/tomorrow!

Nothing At All is my fave on the new album. Leave is extremely cool. On the Floor is a complete classic. Some Dream is a cute girl. This album doesn't have as much instrumental variation as No Shape but I still love it :creep3:

43 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

wait how do u know that PG is the collab based on that caption?

Mike already confirmed it, there's a YouTube link, and she's singing "can you feel my love" from Your Body Changes Everything