Trash Magic

Did Adele Copy Lana's 'Paradise' Wrist Tattoo?

Not much to say about this. Maybe Adele is a big fan of Lana, idk?

Everybody does with his/her body what he or she wants so if Adele wants this tattoo also then so be it

but Lana's tattoo will always be the original one for me  :agree:

wow, here's my proof to everybody that adull really is boring. never thought anything of her as a musician, i think people only really like her because she's a good ambassador to curvy bodies - which i agree with, but that doesn't make her a good musician. 

4r9w86.jpg

If Adele copied Lana Del Rey, Lana Del Rey must've copied the 1000's of people that has had this tattoo before her because it's not really an original idea

*Insert awesome and creative photo of Lana with added photoshops effects here*

At WhateverShow Award - Adele & Lana bumping on each other :

Adele: Hi! Y&B is beautiful, I love Jay-Z and his work.

Lana: Yeah yeah I know. Nice tattoo btw.

Adele:  :suicide:

Lana:  :tsk:

Adele:  :awkney:

That's an uncomfortable situation for Adele. I feel bad and unoriginal when I meet someone having the same shirt or shoes on the street, tattoos are supposed to be forever, that's power x1000.

up45I.gif

At WhateverShow Award - Adele & Lana bumping on each other :

Adele: Hi! Y&B is beautiful, I love Jay-Z and his work.

Lana: Yeah yeah I know. Nice tattoo btw.

Adele:  :suicide:

Lana:  :tsk:

Adele:  :awkney:

That's an uncomfortable situation for Adele. I feel bad and unoriginal when I meet someone having the same shirt or shoes on the street, tattoos are supposed to be forever, that's power x1000.

i can just imagine her going 'nice tattoo btw' and adele becoming very uncomfortable...haha! 

4r9w86.jpg

Despise is a very strong word. Did she do something personally to you, jw? 

I wrote this at 3am, that's why I used 'despise'. I don't want to turn this into an anti-Adele rant as this is about a tattoo (although I did set myself up on a rant!) but, I don't think she's a very nice woman whatsoever

Even though I'm not a fan of her music AT ALL, I have nothing against Adele personally - on the contrary, I actually kinda like her; her Oscar speech was wonderful and she seems, I don't know, genuine and down-to-earth.

I do think this tattoo is really unfortunate, though. I mean, it's sort of okay for fans to do that (even if I would never - I'd prefer getting something personal and unique but still related to the artist and what they mean to me rather than blatantly copying them) but for another celebrity to do that... it's just really tacky.

Of course I have no idea if she really copied it from Lana or not, but I do agree with those who say it's an awful lot of coincidence for it to be, well, just a coincidence.

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

Why is everybody freaking out over this? What about those hundreds of fans that get the very same tattoo? My God, this "my mommy is better than your mommy" stuff is going on my nerves... 

tumblr_m4jbq63YGx1r36jsv.gif

Also, why does this turn into an Adele discussion thread? 

Basically, if I was getting 'trust no-one' tattooed on my hand, I would be ripping off the Del Rey? Hmm... as an X-Phile, I disagree... trust_no_one.jpg

madonna_gaga.jpg

Anyways, bring it on. Let's make this as embarrassing as the Madonna/Gaga brouhaha. I'll be here, shaking my head.  

Edited by DUKE

Chhh I don't believe y'all weren't affected by Adele domination in 2011, no matter how many mix CDs you had :mj:

It's not the word or the placement. It's the word and the placement. Probably an honest mistake but that doesn't make it less hilarious. Now of course this is an opportunity to come out against Adele but hey, we're a discussion forum so that's the name of the game. I don't think anyone is saying that the tattoo is the reason they don't like her.

No one get too bunched up :eek:

This is really amusing (and a little confusing). Same word, same placement, uglier font that makes it look shopped. I really don't care for Adele's music, she does have a nice voice but good lord her songs are so overly whiny and grating. I had a summer job a couple of years ago and they insisted on listening to a local radio station and Someone like you or whatever it's called was on about ten times a day, every day, I almost had a nosebleed every time I heard the NEVER MIND I'LL FIIIND~. It's one big whine. I know nothing about her personally except that thing when she whinged about paying high taxes for being rich, that poor thing :facepalm: