Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

I agree with you! Although I think BA is still better than a big chunk of the recent leaks.

By the overproduced songs do you mean...Born To Die? :troll:

I meant Paradise, and I think BA is kinda the epitome of it. But yeah, BTD was also pretty overproduced... Though I think they took the 'epic melodrama' sound to whole new heights in Paradise.

Don't get me wrong, I loved Paradise (with the exception of BA) and BTD, but the violins / orchestral background gets really old after a while... Especially in slower, less upbeat songs, it just bores me to death.

Just go back to tha basics, Lana. :hooker:

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

i guess it would be a different story if it was actually produced and what not, rather than just a sick intro

Anthony is directing the video, and both videos NA/Ride she did with him they were long videos with monologues, so i have high hopes for it !

With the last 5 leaked songs it made me even more realise how totally unexcited I am for this video. Everything looks so trashy. I guess it's too late to scrap this release and move on to the new era?  :( I know, it definately is too late, but all of the new songs are better than BE and G&M.

what g&m is one of my favourite songs ever :horror:

tumblr_mnu5unziQx1qztgoio1_500.gif

I really feel like Cola is gonna be part of this as well! It fits in with this Adam and Eve theme like the apple fits the eye!

Body Electric - creation of human

Gods and Monsters - banishment/sin

Cola - escape

Bel Air - innocence

Will you ever stop with that Cola obsession of yours  :biblio: I agree, it's flawless but still  :biblio:

Guest Dot

Will you ever stop with that Cola obsession of yours  :biblio: I agree, it's flawless but still  :biblio:

:troll:

I was just thinking, HOW EPIC would it be if they used her Paradise tour intro as an intro for the Tropico video?

you mean the overture  :pls:

that would be gr9

the intro to the paradise tour shows was tony's theme from scarface. i have a feeling she'd have some difficulties w copyright if she wanted to use that

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

the intro to the paradise tour shows was tony's theme from scarface. i have a feeling she'd have some difficulties w copyright if she wanted to use that

Oh really i haven't seen it. It sounds like a piece called overture its probably the same thing :P 

but can't they like ask the producers of the real one or something ? like legally use it?

When can I expect this shit to be released  :smokes2:

We will probably get it before September, although I would be happy with an early August release too

There is a rumor floating around that Lana announced at a show that Tropico would be released on August 2nd. I guess it would make sense to come out right around Lollapalooza and her House of Blues performance. Just a thought.

There is a rumor floating around that Lana announced at a show that Tropico would be released on August 2nd. I guess it would make sense to come out right around Lollapalooza and her House of Blues performance. Just a thought.

I don't think it will be released on August 2nd. It's too soon. I hope I'm wrong.

130729050359480601.gif

I NEED TO POST A PICTURE BUT I DONT KNOW HOE SOMEINE HELP MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the same thought! Elvis in the Garden of Eden would be pretty weird. But...maybe he is God! :hdu:  Thb it wouldn't surprise me that much. I mean "Elvis is my Daddy..." - God's the father of the humans....   :oprah2:  :toofloppy:  Please don't  Lana!

OMG  :hdu:  maybe Elvis is going to die then "God's dead, I said baby that's alright with me"  :wat:  and like many of you said before G&M could symbolize the "downfall" with a dead God/Elvis  :oprah:  kinda weird Lana

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

I NEED TO POST A PICTURE BUT I DONT KNOW HOE SOMEINE HELP MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Either do an attached thumbnail or upload the image to an image hosting website and do [img*][/*IMG] without the * tags around it

B8wHSYZ.jpg

I meant Paradise, and I think BA is kinda the epitome of it. But yeah, BTD was also pretty overproduced... Though I think they took the 'epic melodrama' sound to whole new heights in Paradise.

Don't get me wrong, I loved Paradise (with the exception of BA) and BTD, but the violins / orchestral background gets really old after a while... Especially in slower, less upbeat songs, it just bores me to death.

Just go back to tha basics, Lana. :hooker:

Nope, It's epic.

what picture O.o