TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

Am I imagining this or did she say recently she's broke again? Guess this could be why!

She can't be broke, she's just been on tour, I'd see some sense in that if she wasn't touring.

Or something along those lines? Memory fails >.<

She was exaggerating, she talked about that in the Electronic Beats magazine interview...I think she was just complaining about taxes, it had something to do with healthcare

Ah, I was thinking of

'Everything I make, I lose. So I don't have money again'

from the EB interview.

She was exaggerating, she talked about that in the Electronic Beats magazine interview...I think she was just complaining about taxes, it had something to do with healthcare

Yeah just found it >.< Yeah she must be exaggerating... that or it's just not a lot of money by her standards.... idk

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Ah, I was thinking of

'Everything I make, I lose. So I don't have money again'

from the EB interview.

Yeah just found it >.< Yeah she must be exaggerating... that or it's just not a lot of money by her standards.... idk

That's what Lady Gaga says still aswell. #RME

I don't know any words to discribe how I feel right now. It's so exciting and I'm so happy that she's working on a new vid! I'm sure it's gonna be epic!

Something like       :grr:     :sluttybunny: :godlaugh: :sluttybunny: :smokes3: :sluttybunny: :hoe:

Btw, are those Tattoos real or fake?

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

I think that bikini will be used for her continuation of her hooker story from Ride. So new monologue  :derpna:

If her Ride was long for about 10 minutes does it means that this music video of 3 songs will last 30 minutes?  :creepna:

Popcorn, Yes, I'll buy you. 

"Come on baby let's ride"  :sluttybunny:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg