TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

Not directed at you, but just a general statement: I don't know why people always use that photo to show how ~full-figured~ Marilyn was. She was pregnant in that photo. Besides, she was a petite woman in reality. :creep:

Hear, hear ~ 

tumblr_mp275y6Gpm1s99c9po1_500.jpg

Marilyn and Lana (now) are quite similar body-wise tho - except the boobs

JustJared just confirmed it is Tropico http://instagram.com/p/bM82ZZhQA7/

She looks fantastic, ah I can't wait to see this!!! Hope the wait won't be too long  :creep: it just looks all kinds of great

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

:lange: i'll be disappointed if she use this guy as her mexican gangster tho he don't really looks mean, one of the moncada brothers from breaking bad would have been perfect for this

Cousins.jpg

OMG what is she actually using all this gangsta realness for? Strip club? Does she have more than one daddy besides the albino guy?

Not directed at you, but just a general statement: I don't know why people always use that photo to show how ~full-figured~ Marilyn was. She was pregnant in that photo. Besides, she was a petite woman in reality. :creep: Also, not here for the Blue Jeans hate.  :(  :ohno:  :defeated:

dude I know lol marilyn was so teeny tiny it's not like sizes matter bc tbh they frickin don't but she was not plus size in any sense of the word she just gets labeled like that so often! Weird :)

ER1eLiL.jpg?1

I think it may be Body Electric

it's been officially confirmed to be Tropico.

There's also a photo of her with people as Elvis and Marilyn

BzhmW.png

dude I know lol marilyn was so teeny tiny it's not like sizes matter bc tbh they frickin don't but she was not plus size in any sense of the word she just gets labeled like that so often! Weird :)

um...she's not plus size but i wouldn;t exactly call her teeny tiny...

tumblr_m0dxik9mw21r066qdo1_400.jpg

1431333067_Marilyn_Monroe_324784t_answer

um...she's not plus size but i wouldn;t exactly call her teeny tiny... tumblr_m0dxik9mw21r066qdo1_400.jpg 1431333067_Marilyn_Monroe_324784t_answer

I've had the opportunity to see her dresses in person and they were all tiny and thank you for posting those pictures I really enjoyed them she's so beautiful

ER1eLiL.jpg?1

I've had the opportunity to see her dresses in person and they were all tiny and thank you for posting those pictures I really enjoyed them she's so beautiful

I'm sure her dresses were tiny, but anyone with eyes can see she was fuller figured at least some of the time. Just keeping it real x.

Remember the Bel air description about TROPICO "I lost my reputation, I forgot my truth. But I have my beauty and have my youth". Now that we have these set photos of her as a stripper this phrase makes sense now.

Where did Lana say that Tropico was G&M, BA, and BE?

She said on tour she was making a music video for G&M, BA and BE = in the first Bel Air music video (the SS video outtakes) it had "Tropico film" in the description, so we're connecting the dots.

And I think it's confirmed it's Tropico.

:smokes: