Real Deal

BANKS

I definitely like it, but I was a bit underwhelmed at first. I think the chorus is much better than the verses, especially the final two choruses, I love that energy. I think the feature is kinda unnecessary, though. Would've preferred it if she kept her albums 100 % solo.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Honestly, best part was the visuals which reminds me of one of my fave bands EPs that came out early this year

Delain_Hunters_Moon.jpg

I didn't *not* like the song but it didn't blow me away. I'm gonna listen again throughout the day. I'm sure I'll love it. Not opposed to the guys vocals either, but I wonder if I could get into it more if it we're just Banks vibes, idk

Edit: I didn't listen again cause I really ain't a fan of any part

With Gimme I was like HELL YEAH, that is definitely the direction I'd expect BANKS to go, but with this one it's kinda like... Couldn't it have just not been a single?

I mean I see what she tried to do here but the chorus is a total mess, pitty because I really loved the rest of the song.

I would have wished Francis would have been introduced in another way :(

8nl2OpX.png