Real Deal

BANKS

I've had this on repeat for an entire hour already and it gets better and better! She fucking SNAPPED! Song of the year RIGHT THERE! 

And you SNAPPED with your new profile pic and signature, it looks so good :defeated:

I just got out of class I'll just listen to it now.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS AMAZING :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

And you SNAPPED with your new profile pic and signature, it looks so good :defeated:

I just got out of class I'll just listen to it now.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS AMAZING :defeated:

Thank you, king! <3

And YES, it is! I feel like she's one of the very few artists who simply can't do wrong. It's a distinctly different sound for her once again, yet it's undeniably BANKS. An absolute legend! 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

:defeated:  so f'ing good

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Okay but I NEED this to be played in a gay club! Like, imagine, it's poppers o'clock, everybody is on drugs and dancing and feeling themselves and then THIS comes on and the whole club starts shaking sdfmkljsdf! Why am I wet now? 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif