Sitar

Lana Del Rey Officially Announces TROPICO, "Coming to a City Near You"

victoriathecastingdirector is hilarious lmfao she posts a new behind the scenes picture on instagram everyday, god bless her.

But yeah. It was filmed in early June, post-processing takes forever and they need to like remove the wires and shit from the hovering scenes amongst other things too. And all the score composing etc. I'm sure everyone has a life and a work schedule lol.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

victoriathecastingdirector is hilarious lmfao she posts a new behind the scenes picture on instagram everyday, god bless her.

But yeah. It was filmed in early June, post-processing takes forever and they need to like remove the wires and shit from the hovering scenes amongst other things too. And all the score composing etc. I'm sure everyone has a life and a work schedule lol.

whats her instagram name?

You know, if you guys were so desperate for a date, you could just find out yourselves.....

Some of you have gone out of the way to e-mail/message some of Lana's collaborators inquiring about unreleased work

All you have to do is get in contact with the Hollywood Forever Cemetery people...

Just be cordial and professional :)

You know, if you guys were so desperate for a date, you could just find out yourselves.....

Some of you have gone out of the way to e-mail/message some of Lana's collaborators inquiring about unreleased work

All you have to do is get in contact with the Hollywood Forever Cemetery people...

Just be cordial and professional :)

someone did a while back and they said nothing had been scheduled yet

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

is there a reason people on facebook are saying September 26 for tropico's release? Did I miss an announcement or are people spewing verbal diarrhoea again?

I asked for their source

https://www.facebook.com/Lanaism/posts/566044736776060

yeah great source >.> God people wait til we get official confirms please...

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

is there a reason people on facebook are saying September 26 for tropico's release? Did I miss an announcement or are people spewing verbal diarrhoea again?

I asked for their source

https://www.facebook.com/Lanaism/posts/566044736776060

yeah great source >.> God people wait til we get official confirms please...

i saw october 10 on twitter lol

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

that dates fake! Shaun said he knows the real date and that the 10th of October is definitely not true, this casting director has no fucking clue what's going on, don't believe what she says. I'm just glad lana has decided on a date because it means it must be pretty soon woo

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto1_500.jpg