Sitar

Lana Del Rey Officially Announces TROPICO, "Coming to a City Near You"

if anyone wants to look flawless and fabulous for Tropico's premier in Saint Never day here is my tip. The video contains strong scenes against good taste. As it should. God bless shameless people.

Halloween IS coming too.  :agree:

:dafuq:

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

The first mention of the film was in the bel air video description. Maybe it will be released 1 year after the bel air video was uploaded? It's really not that long to go considering how far we've waited.

Wasn't it some time in november?

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

547831_568387796542998_89206937_n.jpg

Saw this on facebook and sympathy just started growing.

I don't know why, (well maybe because of the text arrangement) but I interpreted this on a whole other way:

d0ZoW52.jpg

5stab7W.jpg

4S0wCjV.jpg

EQFO7rX.png

The first mention of the film was in the bel air video description. Maybe it will be released 1 year after the bel air video was uploaded? It's really not that long to go considering how far we've waited.

November 8 according to wiki. Day of the Dead is on Nov 1&2 so I'm thinking it'll be released then, that'd make sense.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

guy's Lana forgot about it. She has no idea where she saved the video. SHe's already filming another short movie called Spring's . She won't released that one too. We can aslo expect soemtime soon Winter's which also won't be released. Let's move on shall we?

glgcDdT.gif

did lana actually film the dark paradise video or did she just "announce" it? i've heard that she had actually filmed it but did she say that or do we have pics from the shoot or anything?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

It was in early October, because I made my Burning Desire video with those Bel Air clips and according to that post, I uploaded it on Oct 15th I think (Which is one year ago today!!! Yikes!)

did lana actually film the dark paradise video or did she just "announce" it? i've heard that she had actually filmed it but did she say that or do we have pics from the shoot or anything?

As far as we know she just announced it, there's no pics at all. I think it was going to be homemade tbh

i lol'd at that interview because she said it wouldn't be a single and she would release a video. lana logic/10

tumblr_mnu5unziQx1qztgoio1_500.gif