TrailerParkDarling

Lana Del Rey's tattoo copy kittens

Not only is that unbelievably ugly, but so stupid too. That monologue was written by Lana, and is entirely about the events in HER life. Why would this person get this tattooed on them? Did their mother ever tell them that they had a "chameleon soul"?

I find it so so ridiculous to get something so personal to another person - something that has absolutely no significance to your own life - permanantly inked on your back for the rest of your life.

Lol

upside: something 4 guys 2 read while ya kno~~ like i wonder how that plays out... I guess they just RIDE

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

i don't understand why anyone would tattoo her fucking face on their own body? why? why? y? waiiiii? 

although i really do think the placement on the outside of one's hand is a really smart / beautiful idea -- i think its kind of cheesy and cringe worthy to just blatantly copy someone else's 'scripture' 

but then again so is inscribing the name of a hotel on your arm 

:creepna:

ZRBNill.jpg

i don't understand why anyone would tattoo her fucking face on their own body? why? why? y? waiiiii? 

although i really do think the placement on the outside of one's hand is a really smart / beautiful idea -- i think its kind of cheesy and cringe worthy to just blatantly copy someone else's 'scripture' 

Gonna get your sig tattooed on my forehead. :creepna:

I'm probably joking :creepna:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

when i was like 12/13 i really wanted to get the linkin park logo tattoed on me :facepalm:  i thank the gods/parents/laws for not letting that happen. as a rule of thumb you should probably never get a tattoo of something you are a fan of  :eek: ...if that makes sense. but hey as long as it's not this:

drake-fan-forehead-tattoo.jpg

this one is kinda cool though (if you ignore the text)

tumblr_mcb5q43U0P1qgbaf6o1_500.jpg

90% of them will regret getting those impulsive tattoos one day or another, probably sooner than they think.

I love Lana but I will NEVER get a tattoo from her monologue - not to even mention her face - on my body.

Tattoos are meant to be forever and should have a meaning, to me only Angelina Jolie's tattoos have a sense (her kids, cambodian prayers for her son, "know your rights") because she's committed to these people and actions. Lady Gaga's unicorn?   :awk:

up45I.gif

:eartha:  :eartha:  :eartha:

I wanted "Don't trust anyone" on the side of my arm but then I realized I probably will get rid of my (nonexistant, tbh) trust issues soon so I was like, meh, no. I think getting her paradise/trust no one tattoos aren't sad bad as the whole fucking Ride monologue on your back. Jesus christ. Why.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

They're all so tacky... and this one isn't even the worst one but it really made me cringe.

2ryjbpl.jpg

Like, wtf?! Idgi. :facepalm:

I've often considered getting a music related tattoo (never about Lana though :$) & even had a pretty precise idea once, but I'm kind of a commitment-phobe when it comes to most things permanent so every time I seriously considered having it done I always hesitated A LOT -- which is in itself a pretty good sign that I shouldn't get a tattoo, I guess -- and never actually got one.

The ironic part is, I'm pretty damn sure I wouldn't regret the tattoo's actual content in the future but I'm also pretty sure I'd grow tired of how it looked eventually. Long story short, I guess tattoos are not for me. :(

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

I laughed out loud when I saw those tattoos. I love Lana dearly, but where will I be in 10 - 20 years? A full dialogue, really?  :facepalm:  :bye:  :wtfney:  :eartha:

I think some are cute, but you must be pretty damn sure to occupy your whole back or thigh dedicated to one artist, one person, possibly a stranger. And like someone said, it's Lana's "biography" and her life. 

Basic bitches...

1olt2g.jpg

Some of those are so cringy  :horror: I kinda like the 'I can be your China doll' one but the rest are meh. I don't understand portrait tattoos either

I'm sure if I'll ever have money/courage (I'm a pussy when it comes to needless and blood and everything, I was w/ my friend when she got a tattoo and I was the one freaking out) I'll end up with lyrics or words or something since I have more of a bond with them and they're small enough for me not die getting it. I can't really get Lana lyrics though because while I love her, I rarely can relate to her. I wanted to get 'this little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine' on my inner arm (?? makes sense?) at some point but it's too long and people would just think I'm a re-born Christian or something. 

Other past ideas of mine, hmm I wanted a pin-up girl on my leg (thigh) at some point as a tribute to Amy combined with her hearts tattoo but I just don't want something big nor would I be able to deal with getting it I think. 

When I'll find a phrase that stares into my soul & is short enough I'll probably get that (if it lasts the 1-2 years thinking period)

my new goal in life is seeing TPD's tattoo irl 

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif