TrailerParkDarling

Lana Del Rey's tattoo copy kittens

Let's just say it's a song that will forever be around and I still regret it! And it's also a lie/ something I don't agree with anymore

I've thought of getting I am my only God somewhere but then I wonder if that's a little too dramatic, maybe I'd get it in french or something 

Je suis mon seul dieu  :pray: 

I've had that exact thought and concern as well. It's like my favorite word pairing everrrr.

I decided if I like it as much when I'm 25 then I'll do it, but nowhere noticeable because I don't people going like "Well shit :runs: "

Also I interpret the phrase "Trash Magic" in so many ways that are applicable to my life but that's also just a weird thing so tbh prob won't get anything. All I need is love :oprah:

tumblr_mq986yi8Rk1sbakzoo1_400.png

oh god  :crossed:

I'm actually getting "Live fast, die young, be wild & have fun" on my forearm in two weeks  :legend:  But I would never get someone's portrait tattooed :biblio:   Well, I guess I understand if you want to get your children's portraits tattooed that's fine, but someone you've probably never met i don't think so :derpna2:  If I ever regret my tattoos, which I don't think I will, at least I liked them and they meant something to me when I got them.

sig3_2.png

tumblr_mq986yi8Rk1sbakzoo1_400.png

oh god  :crossed:

I'm actually getting "Live fast, die young, be wild & have fun" on my forearm in two weeks  :legend:  But I would never get someone's portrait tattooed :biblio:   Well, I guess I understand if you want to get your children's portraits tattooed that's fine, but someone you've probably never met i don't think so :derpna2:  If I ever regret my tattoos, which I don't think I will, at least I liked them and they meant something to me when I got them.

sig3_2.png

i'm gonna get paradise tattooed above my pussy bcos #accurate

mike's 2 lucky

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

This one is so fucking weird, man.. I saw it on twitter, the person said they got it because of Lana

BQN6cAECQAA6fXF.jpg

I surely hope they know someone whose name starts w/ M.. like wtf

Mizrahi fan :party:

They should change it to say " iM unoriginal"

smh white kids

8196a9b6968f11e2935222000a1fb825_7.jpg3d740bb291b611e2a5cd22000a1fb0b0_7.jpg34c4afccc58b11e2bc3322000ae91126_7.jpg

e5e83fceee8c11e283d022000aaa0956_7.jpgd212f0c684f011e2b20722000a1f97fa_7.jpg

(all of these look better than adele's tbh lol)

this one's not so bad actually

e7b299e8f73411e2af7822000a1fb04e_7.jpg

LMAO at the guys with the paradise tattoos. I wonder if they also got their vaginas tattooed

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey