lola

Taylor Swift

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

Say don’t go is definitely the best vault tack but it’s still not single material I’m really confused why she hyped these up so much :toofunny:

like didn’t she write 100 songs for 1989-

nothing new clears every single vault track here

2 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

like didn’t she write 100 songs for 1989-

nothing new clears every single vault track here

I think the 150 song thing was a myth

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I'm listening a second time, and I have to say, the parts I was disappointed about the first time aren't so terrible on second listen. Like somehow Style sounds better now

Also, there is new 1989 merch added to her store but I don't really like any of it though I'm also not a Taylor merch person at all

Just now, rosemead ramada said:

I'm listening a second time, and I have to say, the parts I was disappointed about the first time aren't so terrible on second listen. Like somehow Style sounds better now

This is how I always feel about the re recordings

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Style sounds good, not great. I liked the cleaner production, although the OG is pop perfection along with Blank Space.

The vault tracks sound weirdly Midnights-esque almost like Bejeweled b-sides. I think they were recorded around the same time.

IMG-0410.jpg

her Christian Girl Autumn looks always eat. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

just here to give a huge middle finger to the gaylors on twitter right now accusing her of queer baiting and gaslighting because she said she was oversexualized for having close female friends. these people will never not be disgusting to me :pft:

you've got a thunderbird

these re recordings are fine but not by any means will i replace original recordings with these new re recordings, i admire how much she could repeat her manner of singing and i really love how this re recording turned out to be, and it will be fun to listen to it time by time because somewhere production slaps, but tracks just lost magic, became less intensive, they became replicas and u can tell, some tracks doesn’t go hard like it is on original recording , like wonderland, now it is just a bit weaker version of original tracks, but i’m glad she did it qualitatively for those weirdos who was today “okay it’s time to say good buy to stolen records”””” so overall i’m happy to have it and happy to hear unreleased material from this era, haven’t heard all tracks but heard say don’t go and that one is a solid one… but actually the similarities in midnights are constantly throwing away from idea of 1989 so im sad it got such a strong influence from that hack, if only we had at least 2 more producers on em vault tracks ….

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

omg here i was thinking all of them sound so much fuller and honestly the best re-recording so far and everyone is saying she butchered them :rollin:i think it’s a huge step up! out of the woods and all you had to do was stay are incredible.  

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

Ok I gotta cleanse my ears now by listening to the best pop album of all time (E MO TION)

On 11/1/2014 at 6:21 PM, Trash Magic said:

the album is so awful 

jlErjJj.png

This is making me so nostalgic to when 1989 had just come out and ppl were listening to is for the first time (go to page 5 of the thread for nostalgia)

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

10 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

omg here i was thinking all of them sound so much fuller and honestly the best re-recording so far and everyone is saying she butchered them :rollin:i think it’s a huge step up! out of the woods and all you had to do was stay are incredible.  

nevermind, wtf happened to the I Know Places intro?

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

10 minutes ago, Billie said:

Do we know the producers of every track? 

I think the "producers" are the same as the original in the credits (for non-vault tracks)--it's the people who put together the arrangement that are different now, and idk how to find that out? 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

4 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

It must've just happened then

The last I saw, a snippet of Clean leaked but that was it

Idk if I care about a leak though, I can wait till midnight (now if it were Lana.... that's a different story  :fabcat:)

Edit: The supposed leaked file is only 70MB. Either that's fake or it's a LQ leak

i saw a zip on debris the other day and it had the original stolen version of the deluxe purchased form iTunes in it. :fabcat:

3 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

Wow I Know Places sounds just like the original, it might be the closest-sounding

3 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

she came on I Know Places mad as hell! 

3 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

Her voice in New Romantics... :wowcry:

AHHHHHHHHHHH my favs on the album (according to yall) were done right :wowcry:

im waiting for midnight so i can listen in lossless (maybe in Hi-Res if its available on qobuz)

2 hours ago, crazyforyou said:

nevermind, wtf happened to the I Know Places intro?

oh no what changed? :hdu:

Edited by The Siren