lola

Taylor Swift

Happy Birthday TayTay!

She will be 34

3+4=7 

So that must mean that Lover TV aka her 7th album is next :hdu:

Omg I can't wait her to re-record her already owned album :suicide:

url%5D

Do you guys believe that theory where people think that Taylor is the ghost writer or more like the actual writer (under a pseudonym) of Argylle book?

url%5D

7 hours ago, Embach said:

Do you guys believe that theory where people think that Taylor is the ghost writer or more like the actual writer (under a pseudonym) of Argylle book?

what book? :um2:

19 minutes ago, Embach said:

after skimming and reading the bullet points, it does seem very likely :oop:

8 hours ago, Embach said:

omg this just reminded me of that book pre-order fiasco from last summer :eartha: if she is writing a book that'd be pretty cool though.

also completely deleted all other socials so i am relying on y'all to keep me informed on ms. swift :tommy:

violets in your eyes

11 hours ago, Embach said:

Alas, we have bad news for these sleuths: Vanity Fair’s sources confirm that Swift is not, in fact, the author of the book. But either way, the official Argylle Twitter page has seemingly taken notice of the speculation and decided to lean in—by tweeting lyrics from multiple Swift songs. VF has reached out to Universal Pictures for comment.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2023/10/fans-are-sure-taylor-swift-is-secretly-behind-upcoming-spy-movie-argylle

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

Alas, we have bad news for these sleuths: Vanity Fair’s sources confirm that Swift is not, in fact, the author of the book. But either way, the official Argylle Twitter page has seemingly taken notice of the speculation and decided to lean in—by tweeting lyrics from multiple Swift songs. VF has reached out to Universal Pictures for comment.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2023/10/fans-are-sure-taylor-swift-is-secretly-behind-upcoming-spy-movie-argylle

Interesting :oic3:

url%5D

she looks soooooo pretty in her bday pics, she definitely got something done to her face recently but i can't tell what it is?????

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

5 minutes ago, taco truck said:

she looks soooooo pretty in her bday pics, she definitely got something done to her face recently but i can't tell what it is?????

idk about surgeries but the new side swoop she's doing throws me off everytime. it's been like 5 years since she had a new hairstyle though so slay :true:

violets in your eyes

13 minutes ago, watercolor eyes said:

idk about surgeries but the new side swoop she's doing throws me off everytime. it's been like 5 years since she had a new hairstyle though so slay :true:

she's kind of leaning into the villainous look which i love it suits her so well

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 hour ago, taco truck said:

her eyes are more upturned. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

didnt somebody post a google drive link to a bunch of HQ photoshoot images? i wanna edit the Holiday EP artwork with a more fuller version of the photo of TayTay (which came from the TOMG video shoot)

11 minutes ago, The Siren said:

didnt somebody post a google drive link to a bunch of HQ photoshoot images? i wanna edit the Holiday EP artwork with a more fuller version of the photo of TayTay (which came from the TOMG video shoot)

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/1-7ZlLUhjbQEoNSqS9Gp9DffTOYQS2QnQ

this is the drive link i use for Taylor pics if that helps :party::)

YCY3W7s.jpg

30 minutes ago, lake placid said:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/1-7ZlLUhjbQEoNSqS9Gp9DffTOYQS2QnQ

this is the drive link i use for Taylor pics if that helps :party::)

thank you :kiss:

but it doesnt have the TOMG video/photo shoot :noparty:

Soooo I'm not a Swiftie, but I keep getting theories all over my social media pages about rep TV, the Argylle book/film, etc. It kind of draws you in. 

Being on the outside looking in, it's giving me flashbacks to my ultra-embarrassing days in the SuperWhoLock community where people would post literal essays about Sherlock theories. And then it turned out to be really disappointing and people convinced themselves the episode was fake. :delicious: It's also reminiscent of my less embarrassing days in the GoT and ASOIAF communities when I would spend every free minute I had watching theory videos and reading essays and then ... the finale ... 

Anyway, I hope the Swifties aren't as disappointed and at least some of their theories are true :smokes5:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

1 hour ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

Soooo I'm not a Swiftie, but I keep getting theories all over my social media pages about rep TV, the Argylle book/film, etc. It kind of draws you in. 

Being on the outside looking in, it's giving me flashbacks to my ultra-embarrassing days in the SuperWhoLock community where people would post literal essays about Sherlock theories. And then it turned out to be really disappointing and people convinced themselves the episode was fake. :delicious: It's also reminiscent of my less embarrassing days in the GoT and ASOIAF communities when I would spend every free minute I had watching theory videos and reading essays and then ... the finale ... 

Anyway, I hope the Swifties aren't as disappointed and at least some of their theories are true :smokes5:

As a swiftie, a lot of theories are pulled out of their ass LMAO. There’s a handful of aware swifties that make theory videos as satire. Most theories I see I find interesting but I dismiss them. There are a handful where I think they’re valid and can potentially hold up :daydream:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°