lola

Taylor Swift

9 minutes ago, watercolor eyes said:

she talked about never being able to get the time back from when she locked herself away in a house for so many years. she was saying "me" and "i", though, so it wasn't directly targeted at him, but definitely at the time in her life she'd hide away with him 

Damn girl :um2:

url%5D

6 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Boring… should’ve gone to someone who deserved it sorry but like.. billionaire girlie needs to start doing something beneficial to the world with her money before she becomes the PEOPLES person of the year 

it's not about morals it's about impact and i don't think you can deny the impact she's had this year

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

7 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

like who

i thought I read somewhere that a Palestinian was being considered for the title, which I think would’ve been a really iconic moment, good for the cause and brought some more attention to Palestine— I don’t think it would’ve made any real changes but idk I just think it would’ve been a bit more satisfying to see that as opposed to a billionaire who won’t speak up on the issue

(don’t come for me yall I ain’t trying to drag TS)

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

7 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Boring… should’ve gone to someone who deserved it sorry but like.. billionaire girlie needs to start doing something beneficial to the world with her money before she becomes the PEOPLES person of the year 

:true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

She really rewrote history with this “no one saw me for a year” thing. She was everywhere still in late-2016 to early-2017. I think newer fans don’t realize her “blackout” was like a few hours before she started the Rep era??

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

5 hours ago, honeyslow said:

her calling rep goth-punk is sooooo funny like ok girl..... if you say so

i cant believe i never let the thought that miss taylor is just our modern equivalent of siouxsie and the banshees occur to me! 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

3 hours ago, Party Favor said:

cancelled within an inch of her life? :eartha:

this is why i cant take taylor's self-victimization seriously. the most horrendous thing that's happened to her is getting "cancelled within an inch of her life", even though she was on the sold-out rep tour which broke the record for the highest grossing tour in history, rep got 1 million+ sales first week, lwymmd was a #1 bb hit, and lwymmd music video got 1 billion views in less than a year :pillsdy: come on now baby. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

5 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

i thought I read somewhere that a Palestinian was being considered for the title, which I think would’ve been a really iconic moment, good for the cause and brought some more attention to Palestine— I don’t think it would’ve made any real changes but idk I just think it would’ve been a bit more satisfying to see that as opposed to a billionaire who won’t speak up on the issue

(don’t come for me yall I ain’t trying to drag TS)

but this isn’t the person of the year of palestine:sideeye: this year taylor was huge, she was everywhere, and the real definition of this title, the person of the year, i think

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

4 hours ago, cherrytropico said:

this is why i cant take taylor's self-victimization seriously. the most horrendous thing that's happened to her is getting "cancelled within an inch of her life", even though she was on the sold-out rep tour which broke the record for the highest grossing tour in history, rep got 1 million+ sales first week, lwymmd was a #1 bb hit, and lwymmd music video got 1 billion views in less than a year :pillsdy: come on now baby. 

The interviewer actually addresses this: 

“…she did not look like someone whose career had died. She looked like a superstar who was mining her personal experience as successfully as ever. I am tempted to say this.

But then I think, Who am I to challenge it, if that’s how she felt? The point is: she felt canceled. She felt as if her career had been taken from her. Something in her had been lost, and she was grieving it. Maybe this is the real Taylor Swift effect: That she gives people, many of them women, particularly girls, who have been conditioned to accept dismissal, gaslighting, and mistreatment from a society that treats their emotions as inconsequential, permission to believe that their interior lives matter. That for your heart to break, whether it’s from being kicked off a tour or by the memory of a scarf still sitting in a drawer somewhere or because somebody else controls your life’s work, is a valid wound, and no, you’re not crazy for being upset about it, or for wanting your story to be told.”

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

i'm just saying, i listen to her bops but being time person of the year hasn't ever really meant much - hitler was the time person of the year in 1938 :takeitdoen: so their judgement of what person of the year's meaning is is kinda confusing.

edit: ew, so was trump in 2016

regardless yall swifties stay eating! hell, i'll buy the magazine too just for fun

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole