lola

Taylor Swift

13 minutes ago, Mer said:

she shouldn’t do an acoustic rendition of I Did Something Bad for Rep TV’s announcement. Give us the full band version PLS. 

i would like to see a reinvention of the giant snake (i forget the name they gave it. i think it started with a K)

41 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

rly hoping for a rep announcement tonight, if not tonight maybe on her birthday or new year's :true:

can't wait to see the cover for it- i rly don't know what to expect :lange:

what time r the surprise songs usually at?

i'm not sure, trying to find out my timezone rn. i'll try to get back to you if i find it

7 minutes ago, The Siren said:

i would like to see a reinvention of the giant snake (i forget the name they gave it. i think it started with a K)

Karyn!

violets in your eyes

Rep TV is not getting announced tonight LMAOOO. If I'm wrong you can say "I told you so" but I jst know it ain't happening 

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

11 minutes ago, watercolor eyes said:

i'm not sure, trying to find out my timezone rn. i'll try to get back to you if i find it

I believe it will be around 10pm Sao Paulo time, which is 5pm PST, 8pm EST. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I don't think she's announcing it tonight. My prediction is Rep TV will come out in the spring, probably during the two month break between the end of the Asian dates and the beginning of the European shows. And if she announces it two months before, she wouldn't announce it until January/February

I'd love to be wrong though and have it come earlier, I kinda want the rerecordings to be over and done with, I just don't think it's happening tonight, like... at all

4 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I don't think she's announcing it tonight. My prediction is Rep TV will come out in the spring, probably during the two month break between the end of the Asian dates and the beginning of the European shows. And if she announces it two months before, she wouldn't announce it until January/February

I'd love to be wrong though and have it come earlier, I kinda want the rerecordings to be over and done with, I just don't think it's happening tonight, like... at all

Speak Now TV was released 112 days after she started The Eras Tour, 1989 TV was released 112 days after Speak Now's release, and 112 days from the 1989 TV release date is February 16th, 2024. Since this is her last tour stop before February, I think that's why ppl think it's being announced tonight. 

I- 

47 minutes ago, Mer said:

Speak Now TV was released 112 days after she started The Eras Tour, 1989 TV was released 112 days after Speak Now's release, and 112 days from the 1989 TV release date is February 16th, 2024. Since this is her last tour stop before February, I think that's why ppl think it's being announced tonight. 

Oh I didn't know about the 112 days. Hmmm I don't know then, that seems way too exact to be a coincidence. And Feb 16th is a Friday too. I still think it seems too soon, but I hope it's true bc since we know Rep and Debut are coming eventually, it makes waiting for them so exhausting

I really don’t want her to stretch out the re-records because with each one I’m more and more uninterested lol I would love if she would just announce it tonight and have it come out next month/january 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Tbh- I think that TS11 will be the only release next year. So far, she's kept up with the schedule of 2 re-recordings a year, and then an album the following year. This doesn't necessarily mean that this will happen, but this would be keeping up with the schedule she has seemed to build up. At the very least, I know for sure that Rep TV is next(I don't need any more 'easter eggs' to prove it) and I think it's plausible for it to be released and announced next year, but it wouldn't be with Taylor Swift TV following it, it would be with TS11 coming before it or after it. Rep TV is 100% not being announced tonight, although I do think she is saving I did something bad for her announcement of it!

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

I believe she's working on a new album but releasing it Oct. 2024 would be a strange choice because she likely wouldn't be able to tour for it unless they extend Eras throughout 2025 and finish up the rerecordings then too. It's exhausting to think about her pretty much touring all 2024 and possibly adding on ANOTHER year. The gross and amount of shows would be insane.

BzhmW.png

JFC I wish she’d just get these re-records over and done with. I really don’t want TS11 before she finishes re-recording