lola

Taylor Swift

19 minutes ago, Mer said:

I’m just mad as hell cuz I loved this place but,
So long, London 

Had a good run 

A moment of warm sun 

But I’m not the one. 

the lyrics are starting to lyric and I’m not ok. 

honestly, after listening to 'so long london', i just wanted to stop listening to the album because my heart shattered to pieces. i loved this song so much but lyrically it just hits, especially that part. it's just pure melancholia.

url%5D

Just now, DemonMic2003 said:

Tbh. I wish shellback produced 2 out of the 5 vaults we got from 1989.

I don’t understand why he didn’t produce a lot of 1989tv beyond some work on wildest dreams. Wouldn’t he have been the best option??

Just now, Aeryx said:

I don’t understand why he didn’t produce a lot of 1989tv beyond some work on wildest dreams. Wouldn’t he have been the best option??

$$$

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

4 minutes ago, lanasozempicpen said:

$$$

Well I wish Taylor caved and got him for New Romantics and is it over now? As well.

edit- or if not is it over now? Then bad blood

Imgonnagetyouback reminds me of the cadence of Maroon where she emphasizes the ‘wrong’ word 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, lanasozempicpen said:

$$$

how much do max martin and shellback demand that even a billionare singer can't get them to work for their old songs :toofunny:

url%5D

1 minute ago, Embach said:

how much do max martin and shellback demand that even a billionare singer can't get them to work for their old songs :toofunny:

Fr, and it’s not like shellback wouldn’t have come back. He did for red and wildest dreams.

Just now, DemonMic2003 said:

Fr, and it’s not like shellback wouldn’t have come back. Her did for red and wildest dreams.

Has he worked on anything recently? Maybe he was busy. Wildest dreams was released a bit before the album. 

Part 2 didn't do much for me tbh, the album was already bordering on too long and I felt the anthology section really dragged. I was getting antsy for it to end :icant: Will try and listen to that group of songs on their own over the weekend to see if they land better.

I've listened to the main album 4 times now and feel pretty much the same as the first listen. It's good with some great moments and I like most of it, but definitely a bit repetitive and nothing new for her.

She obviously knows what she's doing from a commercial standpoint and her fans seem happy so that's good, but if she wants to grow her reputation beyond her fanbase it's time for a break and some new inspiration.

Just now, lanasozempicpen said:

Has he worked on anything recently? Maybe he was busy. Wildest dreams was released a bit before the album. 

True. But then again, bad blood tv was featured in the super pets movie that came out in 2022(?) so idk  

1 minute ago, DemonMic2003 said:

True. But then again, bad blood tv was featured in the super pets movie that came out in 2022(?) so idk  

probably was money then. That movies budget was way more than the albums budget. 

56 minutes ago, WaitForLife said:

My Top 12 right now:

1. The Anthology

2. Folklore

3. Evermore

4. Red

5. Speak Now

6. TTPD

7. 1989

8. Fearless

9. Midnights

10. Reputation

11. Debut

12. Lover

Not Lover and Rep being below Fearless…

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

3 minutes ago, DCooper said:

She obviously knows what she's doing from a commercial standpoint and her fans seem happy so that's good, but if she wants to grow her reputation beyond her fanbase it's time for a break and some new inspiration.

The way her numbers are, I think she’s fine playing it safe and not getting attention from other people. She’s gaining more fans every year anyways so it’s working for her whatever she’s doing. But I do want new sounds from her next album. 

1 minute ago, lanasozempicpen said:

probably was money then. That movies budget was way more than the albums budget. 

Oof, manifesting a re-re-recording of New Romantics tv where shellback comes back for production and the part before the choruses (ahahahah) is less high pitched

9 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Oof, manifesting a re-re-recording of New Romantics tv where shellback comes back for production and the part before the choruses (ahahahah) is less high pitched

Also, what the hell is a country producer (Christopher Rowe) doing on a pop album (1989)

This album is just speak now x 1989 x folklore and that’s why it’s her superior album :dance:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Am I the only one who always wants to dance to her folk songs like the albatross has me like  :dance2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・