lola

Taylor Swift

My skips are TTPD, I Can Do It…, thanK you aIMee, Cassandra, Robin, and The Manuscript. Out of 31 songs that’s pretty awesome! And I don’t even dislike those songs they’re just not my vibe. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

5 minutes ago, Pink Champagne said:

My skips are TTPD, I Can Do It…, thanK you aIMee, Cassandra, Robin, and The Manuscript. Out of 31 songs that’s pretty awesome! And I don’t even dislike those songs they’re just not my vibe. 

cassandra is one of my favorites :prettyhurts: so cinematic

you've got a thunderbird

1 hour ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

Cassandra and Robin (and maybe Peter)  are the only true skips on this album :true:

when a 31 track album has only 2~ skips- well then you know it's an amazing record! :gclap:

Not Peeeeeter!!!!! :crai: that's one of my favorites

(I agree about Cassandra though, I don't dislike it but it's my least played from The Anthology)

Just now, rosemead ramada said:

Not Peeeeeter!!!!! :crai: that's one of my favorites

(I agree about Cassandra though, I don't dislike it but it's my least played from The Anthology)

it's growing on me. not a fan of the repetition in the chorus tbh 

10 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Robin is one of her worst songs I’m sorry (NOT)

that's the one song i have seen everyone collectively dislike (and i agree.) dare i say the epiphany of TTPD. it doesn't really hit hard unless you have/like kids :whatever2:  

you've got a thunderbird

1 hour ago, love divine said:

that's the one song i have seen everyone collectively dislike (and i agree.) dare i say the epiphany of TTPD. it doesn't really hit hard unless you have/like kids :whatever2:  

NO WHAT epiphany is one of my favourite songs- 😭I'm going to cry

4 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

I'm a consumerist :fabcat:

dkfOtX1.jpeg

I'd post my vinyl collection but that's so much more effort to photograph

The only thing I'm missing is most of the Folklore variants and the signed copys- and Debut deluxe. I just got the original 2006 version though!!

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

I’m an occasional Taylor Swift listener. I started listening to TTPD today. And it’s going to take a few days or maybe weeks for me to get through the whole album (I’m listening to The Anthology version). I’d rather take things slow and appreciate the album and its lyrics. However, I’m mind blown and slightly scared at how relatable Who’s Afraid Of Little Old Me? was to me. It felt like she wrote this one for me, especially. I loved it.

OIP.pWy7Ne77qWHp-pxlTlmFlgAAAA?rs=1&pid=

ugh the triple album theories are ramping up on twitter :bored:  i don't want it tbh. i'm still processing these 31 fucking songs and getting to know them- unless it's a collab version of some of the songs, i don't need it. i really hope it's a music video, the fortnight one left me craving for more of these dark visuals :sass:

3 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

ugh the triple album theories are ramping up on twitter :bored:  i don't want it tbh. i'm still processing these 31 fucking songs and getting to know them- unless it's a collab version of some of the songs, i don't need it. i really hope it's a music video, the fortnight one left me craving for more of these dark visuals :sass:

the only third album i'm willing to hear is woodvale. i just know that a third one exists from the folkmore saga but I definitely don't think that a third album from ttpd era exists. maybe some vault tracks are saved for future (maybe for an anniversary or something)

url%5D

15 minutes ago, Embach said:

the only third album i'm willing to hear is woodvale. i just know that a third one exists from the folkmore saga but I definitely don't think that a third album from ttpd era exists. maybe some vault tracks are saved for future (maybe for an anniversary or something)

honestly, i feel like the anthology is literally woodvale. i don't rly need any folkmore sounding tracks anytime soon. i would be seated for crazier (tv), need, and a bunch of other vault songs. 

01. Fortnight

02. Down Bad

03. My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys

04. The Prophecy 

05. But Daddy I Love Him

06. How Did It End?

07. I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)

08. Guilty As Sin?

09. The Bolter

10. So High School 

11. Florida!!!

12. The Black Dog

13. Clara Bow

I'm quite happy with the flow of this soundtrack and it sounds rather fresh compared to the previous records? Obviously there's similarities but a lot of these capture growth too in my opinion.

I don't enjoy the transition between 3 and 4 but don't want to lose my track 5. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I still want to incorporate Fresh Out The Slammer, I Look In People's Windows, loml, So Long London and The Albatross along the tracklist too!