lola

Taylor Swift

7 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

honestly, i feel like the anthology is literally woodvale. i don't rly need any folkmore sounding tracks anytime soon. i would be seated for crazier (tv), need, and a bunch of other vault songs. 

i would absolutely take another folkmore style album, but i do agree that the anthology is an updated version of what woodvalve could've been. woodvalve truthers RISE :illuminataylor:

violets in your eyes

imagine taylor doing a three hour countdown till midnight on may 3rd, and when the clock runs out it's just a 5 track EP of Fortnight remixes :godlaugh2:

i would laugh SO hard, putting those greedy mfs in their place :true:

2 hours ago, bored said:

01. Fortnight

02. Down Bad

03. My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys

04. The Prophecy 

05. But Daddy I Love Him

06. How Did It End?

07. I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)

08. Guilty As Sin?

09. The Bolter

10. So High School 

11. Florida!!!

12. The Black Dog

13. Clara Bow

I'm quite happy with the flow of this soundtrack and it sounds rather fresh compared to the previous records? Obviously there's similarities but a lot of these capture growth too in my opinion.

I don't enjoy the transition between 3 and 4 but don't want to lose my track 5. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I still want to incorporate Fresh Out The Slammer, I Look In People's Windows, loml, So Long London and The Albatross along the tracklist too!

Execpt for the lack of a track The track 5 I like this. 

edit- I realize you put but daddy I love him as the track 5 but I don’t think it works tbh.

1 hour ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

imagine taylor doing a three hour countdown till midnight on may 3rd, and when the clock runs out it's just a 5 track EP of Fortnight remixes :godlaugh2:

i would laugh SO hard, putting those greedy mfs in their place :true:

Tbh If those remixes include a solo version or a more post Malone version of fortnight I would be gagged. (In a good way)

21 hours ago, Pink Champagne said:

My skips are TTPD, I Can Do It…, thanK you aIMee, Cassandra, Robin, and The Manuscript. Out of 31 songs that’s pretty awesome! And I don’t even dislike those songs they’re just not my vibe. 

my skips are the alchemy (sorry), thank you aimee, peter, the bolter, robin and the manuscript

1 minute ago, champainproblms said:

my skips are the alchemy (sorry), thank you aimee, peter, the bolter, robin and the manuscript

Not The Alchemy and The Bolter :crai:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

4 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

God damnit the vinyl case was just restocked and I missed it again by minutes. literally finished the checkout process and submitted my order to be told it was out of stock

:crai:

I decided I want the brown sweatshirt, of course now that it’s impossible to get :flop:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

34 minutes ago, Pink Champagne said:

I decided I want the brown sweatshirt, of course now that it’s impossible to get :flop:

They've taken most of the TTPD things off the store now and are readding Eras Tour stuff

i dont get the i can do it with a broken heart hype. sounds just like bejeweled but cornier and less of a bop. 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

2 hours ago, crazyforyou said:

i dont get the i can do it with a broken heart hype. sounds just like bejeweled but cornier and less of a bop. 

it's def for the delusional girlies. i personally love it, so many good lines and there and it's just so cunty in a way i cannot explain. i love the fourth wall breaks too! "lights, camera, BITCH, smile" forever iconic :blush3: The production is definitely not for everyone, it's very loud and very Jack. I like it better than Bejeweled tbh. 

https://jesseepinkman.tumblr.com/ttpdantsort

Song sorter!

Here's mine:

1    Guilty as Sin?
2    How Did It End?
3    But Daddy I Love Him
4    Down Bad
5    So High School
6    Peter
7    Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus
8    The Bolter
9    My Boy Only Breaks His Favourite Toys
10    The Black Dog
11    Fortnight (Ft. Post Malone)
12    loml
13    So Long, London
14    Who's Afraid of Lil Old Me?
15    The Tortured Poets Department
16    Fresh out The Slammer
17    The Alchemy
18    Clara Bow
19    I Hate It Here
20    Florida!!! (Ft. Florence + the Machine)
21    The Manuscript
22    thanK you alMee
23    The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived
24    imgonnagetyouback
25    The Prophecy
26    The Albatross
27    Robin
28    I Look in People's Windows
29    Cassandra
30    I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)
31    I Can Do It With a Broken Heart

Tip: don't choose you like both or no opinion or it will make you results way more inaccurate. I had to redo mine bc I chose I like both so much the first time and my list ended up being sooo off

(Yes that's I Can Do It with a Broken Heart dead last. I don't get the love for that song at all)

On 4/29/2024 at 11:35 PM, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

Cassandra and Robin (and maybe Peter)  are the only true skips on this album :true:

when a 31 track album has only 2~ skips- well then you know it's an amazing record! :gclap:

I love Robin, the softness of the chorus and on the song climax is incredibly sweet. I listened to it while driving with my boyfriend and it was a beautiful moment for both of us. 

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

7 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

https://jesseepinkman.tumblr.com/ttpdantsort

Song sorter!

Here's mine:

1    Guilty as Sin?
2    How Did It End?
3    But Daddy I Love Him
4    Down Bad
5    So High School
6    Peter
7    Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus
8    The Bolter
9    My Boy Only Breaks His Favourite Toys
10    The Black Dog
11    Fortnight (Ft. Post Malone)
12    loml
13    So Long, London
14    Who's Afraid of Lil Old Me?
15    The Tortured Poets Department
16    Fresh out The Slammer
17    The Alchemy
18    Clara Bow
19    I Hate It Here
20    Florida!!! (Ft. Florence + the Machine)
21    The Manuscript
22    thanK you alMee
23    The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived
24    imgonnagetyouback
25    The Prophecy
26    The Albatross
27    Robin
28    I Look in People's Windows
29    Cassandra
30    I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)
31    I Can Do It With a Broken Heart

Tip: don't choose you like both or no opinion or it will make you results way more inaccurate. I had to redo mine bc I chose I like both so much the first time and my list ended up being sooo off

(Yes that's I Can Do It with a Broken Heart dead last. I don't get the love for that song at all)

I love this tool ! Mine is :

1. I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)
2. So Long, London
3. Florida!!! (Ft. Florence + the Machine)
4. Fresh out The Slammer
5. The Bolter

6. Clara Bow
7. The Alchemy
8. The Manuscript
9. Who's Afraid of Lil Old Me?
10. My Boy Only Breaks His Favourite Toys
11. Down Bad
12. The Tortured Poets Department
13. Robin
14. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived
15. Guilty as Sin?
16Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus
17. loml
18. How Did It End?
19. But Daddy I Love Him
20. Fortnight (Ft. Post Malone)
21. I Can Do It With a Broken Heart
21. imgonnagetyouback
23. Cassandra
24. I Look in People's Windows
25. The Prophecy
26. Peter
27. The Albatross
28. thanK you alMee
29. I Hate It Here
30. The Black Dog
31. So High School

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

my skips are i can do it with a broken heart (sometimes), the alchemy (also sometimes, i only hate the bridge but like the other parts), thanK you aIMee, i look in peoples windows (hate this song), the prophecy, sometimes cassandra, robin, and the manuscript

also i need to dedicate two or three hours of my time and just do the full song sorter for her discography. i cant rank them on my own 😭

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

2 hours ago, crazyforyou said:

my skips are i can do it with a broken heart (sometimes), the alchemy (also sometimes, i only hate the bridge but like the other parts), thanK you aIMee, i look in peoples windows (hate this song), the prophecy, sometimes cassandra, robin, and the manuscript

also i need to dedicate two or three hours of my time and just do the full song sorter for her discography. i cant rank them on my own 😭

Not the prophecy :lange:

My prediction for the new eras setlist: 

Eras Set

Cut

The Archer

The Man

Tis the Damn Season

I Knew You Were Trouble

Betty

My Tears Ricochet

Mastermind

TTPD

I Can Do It With A Broken Heart

The Tortured Poets Department (shortened) 

My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys OR The Alchemy 

Down Bad 

Who’s Afraid of Little Old Me (shortened)

Guilty as Sin (shortened) 

Clara Bow OR Fortnight

- I think I Can Do It With A Broken Heart would be such a good opener for the TTPD section, she could do a video of her “waiting” to go up on stage playing with an extended intro (since it sounds like the background noise in the beginning of the song is meant to represent that) and then pop up on stage once the lyrics start. It’s also a major bop and seems to be an organic hit. 

- Honestly it’s hard for me to imagine her playing TTPD title track live since it’s SO wordy, but I also can’t imagine her not playing it 😭 it’s also the best transition after I Can Do It With A Broken Heart imo. 

- Both My Boy and The Alchemy are bops, I think My Boy is more stadium worthy but I can def see her playing The Alchemy since Travis should be at a lot of the shows. I do think it will be one or the other though.

- I feel like she has to play Fortnight since it’s the lead single, but also I can only see it being played as the opening or closing song. Clara Bow is my other option cause she loves to do a little acoustic/piano moment during most of the sets and the “you look like Taylor Swift” lyric is insanely iconic.

- Some other notes- 

- I could possibly see her doing The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived bridge as like an interlude/mashup like what she did with Illicit Affairs.

- I do think Florida could be a major slay between Who's Afraid of Little Old Me and Guilty as Sin, and she would probably just cut Florence's verse.
-I also thought But Daddy I Love him would maybe work but I think it work more as a really hyped up surprise song ykwim? 

- I see her possibly doing 1-2 outfits changes. Some type of white sparkly bodysuit for I Can Do It With A Broken Heart-Down Bad and then a change into a Circus outfit for Who’s Afraid of Little Old Me, and then adding a wrap dress or skirt to the base outfit for Guilty as Sin and Clara Bow

- I do not think she will be doing any Anthology songs on the main setlist and I think she is definitely going to save those for surprise songs. 
- I really think she’s going to do this right after surprise songs and before midnights songs, the only thing that makes me think she might not is that it will mess up the transition to Midnights and she will have to change it. I could also see her doing it right after Lover, but I do think right after Surprise Songs makes more sense. It will also add to the suspense during the Paris show lol.

Let me know your thoughts :kiss:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・