lola

Taylor Swift

The song itself isn't bad at all, it's just the same old topic nobody can stand anymore - I mean, Katy moved on, and I guess West/Kardashian too. It's time to leave the troube behind and to focus on something beautiful. Even though the album title is 'Reputation' I hope it's not too dark and just about having beefs with others but also including some positive songs about friendship and love.

Okaay: https://www.instagram.com/p/BYPCzMzhJtp/?taken-by=taylorswift_updates

I don't find it bad per se, I just can't associate it with... Taylor Swift. It's god a Lorde vibe but without impact.

Anyway, I'm glad because it's got great chances of stopping Despacito of taking the place of "One Sweet Day", the only song to have stayed at number one for 16 weeks straight.  :legend:

So thank you, Tay Tay, the lambily owes you one !  :party:

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

I don't think anyone could be so devious as dropping such a tasteless yo momma joke like that, i know she's shading kanye with this single but i hope she's not going to go directly looking for him on the day she's dropping the album too, because i hope by that time that she'll realise what date it is. it would be too much

honestly while i thought 1989 had some qualities her music really is a bit overrated, i can't understand all the awards and acclaim she receives i mean her work is pretty basic it's puzzling me. also the girl can sing but i don't like her voice, in her last album there are tracks when she's speaking about her songwriting process and it's very interesting but i don't like her timber: it's like listening to a recording of myself (and i hate my voice); LWYMMD tho i like the way she sings :crossed: i actually liked hearing her and she's not actually even singing  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana: but the song was too petty and not grown up enough tho :/  

i tried to get into her music, like she says i'll see how this one ends  :popcorn:

I don't think anyone could be so devious as dropping such a tasteless yo momma joke like that, i know she's shading kanye with this single but i hope she's not going to go directly looking for him on the day she's dropping the album too, because i hope by that time that she'll realise what date it is. it would be too much

honestly while i thought 1989 had some qualities her music really is a bit overrated, i can't understand all the awards and acclaim she receives i mean her work is pretty basic it's puzzling me. also the girl can sing but i don't like her voice, in her last album there are tracks when she's speaking about her songwriting process and it's very interesting but i don't like her timber: it's like listening to a recording of myself (and i hate my voice); LWYMMD tho i like the way she sings :crossed: i actually liked hearing her and she's not actually even singing  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana: but the song was too petty and not grown up enough tho :/  

i tried to get into her music, like she says i'll see how this one ends  :popcorn:

she's a great songwriter. Much better than anyone in the biz(including Lana). Sorry you can't recognise greatness!

she's a great songwriter. Much better than anyone in the biz(including Lana). Sorry you can't recognise greatness!

yeah i'm sorry too, i graduated high school when i was 16 didn't have the time to really understand teen drama  :lanahairflip3:

the whole Taylor/Kanye thingy was a publicity stunt from day one and both made out well since then

and obviously Taylor thinks she needs to do that to reach #1 now so she is doing it.

It's all about sales and chart placement of singles to her.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

she's still a better songwriter

"Are we out of the woods yet?

Are we out of the woods yet?

Are we out of the woods?

Are we in the clear yet?

Are we in the clear yet?

Are we in the clear yet?

In the clear yet?

Good

Are we out of the woods?

"Are we out of the woods yet?

Are we out of the woods?

Are we in the clear yet?

Are we in the clear yet?

Are we in the clear yet?

In the clear yet?

Good

Are we out of the woods?

still a better songwriter

still a better songwriter

Not really. I love both of them, but Lana has more variety as an artist. She can pull of anything whereas Miss Swift can only sing about Boys, breakups and high school. And as for songwriting, Lana has covered some really deep, inteligent subjects. She's a poet and has an amazing ability at pulling the listener in with her words. Taylor is good at that too, but nowhere near on the same level as Lana, let's be real

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Not really. I love both of them, but Lana has more variety as an artist. She can pull of anything whereas Miss Swift can only sing about Boys, breakups and high school. And as for songwriting, Lana has covered some really deep, inteligent subjects. She's a poet and has an amazing ability at pulling the listener in with her words. Taylor is good at that too, but nowhere near on the same level as Lana, let's be real

lmao you have no idea what you're talking about. Lana is an extremely limited inconsistent songwriter. The Lord is not. And her lyrics despite not being faux edgy like Lana's are much more effortless. Now off you go kiddo