lola

Taylor Swift

I'm so excited for the Iheart radio interview/whatever that is, bc she hasn't really talked about the music like this in a LONG time

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

1 minute ago, rosemead ramada said:

I wish Lana's album rollouts would be this exciting

Right :toofunny: We always end up getting some cryptic shit that we freak out about and then literally nothing happens from it (ocean blvd insta, sparklejumpropequeen email, multiple “surprises” teased by Ben each era lol)

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 hour ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

I’ll listen to this album after Lanachella. If the only Taylor songs i’ve ever liked are Welcome to New York and New Romantics will i like this?

Spoiler

from the songs i listened to "my boy only breaks his fav toys" has a bigger production, pretty lax vocals, similar to wonderland
"down bad" and "the alchemy" are two of my favs imo, the former is kind of like midnight rain or slut!/suburban legends, the latter closer to afterglow

"florida!!!" I can see it as a moodier song in 1989 it has a top tier build and the heavenly vocals like new romantics

New romantics is one of my favorite songs, and florida would be like my equivalent in ttpd from the songs i listened to (gonna listen to whos scared of little old me and guilty as sin tmr). Unfortunately, most of ttpd doesn't have like grand production, it is an upgrade from midnights, but most just don't give the euphoria I get listening to welcome to ny and new romantics

2 minutes ago, ttulsa said:
  Hide contents

from the songs i listened to "my boy only breaks his fav toys" has a bigger production, pretty lax vocals, similar to wonderland
"down bad" and "the alchemy" are two of my favs imo, the former is kind of like midnight rain or slut!/suburban legends, the latter closer to afterglow

"florida!!!" I can see it as a moodier song in 1989 it has a top tier build and the heavenly vocals like new romantics

New romantics is one of my favorite songs, and florida would be like my equivalent in ttpd from the songs i listened to (gonna listen to whos scared of little old me and guilty as sin tmr). Unfortunately, most of ttpd doesn't have like grand production, it is an upgrade from midnights, but most just don't give the euphoria I get listening to welcome to ny and new romantics

Sounds interesting. Yeah i def want to listen

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

Just now, X8vinylScratchX said:

Sounds interesting. Yeah i def want to listen

Spoiler

help I wanted to lower your expectations so you'll have a fatter chance of liking it 😭

Just now, ttulsa said:
  Hide contents

help I wanted to lower your expectations so you'll have a fatter chance of liking it 😭

Haha don’t worry. I probably won’t like it:girlbye: but i’m already curious because it seems like theres a wide range of perspective on it. Some are saying MIDnights 2.0, some are saying evermore, some songs people like/dislike etc etc. I know FOR SURE that the criticism on rym that it’s not “radio friendly” is stupid asf. If anything it being not radio friendly is a good thing. I bet half those people dragged the album without listening. I def want to hear it first even though i’m not a big fan of her past works.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

3 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Me to ttpd (and whatever else Taylor has up her sleeve :oopna:)

WE'RE ON OUR WAY 

I've got some tricks up my sleeve🎶

-taylor

I'm sorry i had to. cowboy like me is encrypted into my brain

No but imagine we get rep tv and there’s only like 2-3 vault songs :lange:

I've got some tricks up my sleeve🎶

-taylor

I'm sorry i had to. cowboy like me is encrypted into my brain

No worries lol

3 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

Haha don’t worry. I probably won’t like it:girlbye: but i’m already curious because it seems like theres a wide range of perspective on it. Some are saying MIDnights 2.0, some are saying evermore, some songs people like/dislike etc etc. I know FOR SURE that the criticism on rym that it’s not “radio friendly” is stupid asf. If anything it being not radio friendly is a good thing. I bet half those people dragged the album without listening. I def want to hear it first even though i’m not a big fan of her past works.

Spoiler

i wish i had an open mind like this 🧠

bad news I'm sure some of those songs are radio friendly 

1 minute ago, DemonMic2003 said:

No but imagine we get rep tv and there’s only like 2-3 vault songs :lange:

😭

tbh i'll be fine as long as she does not ruin call it what you want and king of my heart and so it goes and new years day. or else

i think dress will get a glow up with taylor's lower mature voice

also as long as her laugh in this is why we cant have nice things is as perfect then I'll be fine

😭

tbh i'll be fine as long as she does not ruin call it what you want and king of my heart and so it goes and new years day. or else

i think dress will get a glow up with taylor's lower mature voice

also as long as her laugh in this is why we cant have nice things is as perfect then I'll be fine

also I’m not as worried with rep tv as I was with 1989 tv (which was botched but not as hard as red tv) because Jack did a lot of the songs.

1 minute ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Wait, tt swifties hate it… WE WON!!!

thats how you know it’s good :smile2: 

it feels like everyones collective ranking on that stupid app is

1. reputation

2. folklore 

3. speak now

4. lover 

5. 1989

6. evermore 

7. midnights 

8. red

9. fearless

10. debut

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

5 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

thats how you know it’s good :smile2: 

it feels like everyones collective ranking on that stupid app is

1. reputation

2. folklore 

3. speak now

4. lover 

5. 1989

6. evermore 

7. midnights 

8. red

9. fearless

10. debut

My ranking goes

01. Reputation

02. Speak Now

03. Midnights

04. 1989

05. Evermore

06. Folklore

07. Red (I’m sorry but the tv ruined the album for me)

08. Fearless

09. Self-Titled

10. Lover