RileyThomas

Nicki Minaj

9 hours ago, williamprb said:

only sample track i liked was pink friday girls. All the others r annoying, ESPECIALLY EVERYBODY

Imo that was the best sample next to Red Ruby. My Life didn't need the Heart Of Glass sample, Everybody was super fun but didn't deserve an album spot yk. The worst sample was definitely AYGA considering how underwhelming that track is

Gag City deluxe only having 2 songs :toofloppy: cover art is pretty cute.

speaking of gag city i think with the 24 (really we need 26, like Roman in Malibu WHERE??) I read some double album concepts for Roman Reloaded, so disc 1 is roman reloaded and disc 2 is Starships or Pound The Alarm etc etc and it gave me an idea: since we have enough songs for 12 track albums (and the tracklists need redoing anyway), what if we split Pink Friday 2 into:

Gag City (Album) and Pink Friday 2/II (Album)

Gag City being songs that represent the Queen album (Barbie Dangerous, Bahm Bahm) and songs that are lowkey shady or whatever, and Pink Friday II being personal and having slight PF elements (LTTISY, Pink Friday Girls, Just The Memories)

Thought this was a cool idea

56 minutes ago, Girl With No Face said:

Gag City deluxe only having 2 songs :toofloppy: cover art is pretty cute.

speaking of gag city i think with the 24 (really we need 26, like Roman in Malibu WHERE??) I read some double album concepts for Roman Reloaded, so disc 1 is roman reloaded and disc 2 is Starships or Pound The Alarm etc etc and it gave me an idea: since we have enough songs for 12 track albums (and the tracklists need redoing anyway), what if we split Pink Friday 2 into:

Gag City (Album) and Pink Friday 2/II (Album)

Gag City being songs that represent the Queen album (Barbie Dangerous, Bahm Bahm) and songs that are lowkey shady or whatever, and Pink Friday II being personal and having slight PF elements (LTTISY, Pink Friday Girls, Just The Memories)

Thought this was a cool idea

Extra: she tweeted about an EP for before PF2 so I think I might put most of the Pink Friday 2 tracks that have samples (probably AYGA, Everybody, FTCU, Pink Birthday and maybe SFG. Red Ruby, Pink Friday Girls and My Life deserve the album spot imo).

the deluxe only has 2 songs and it's not roman related :thumb3: this bitch really said "let me do the least"

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 hours ago, American Whore said:

the deluxe only has 2 songs and it's not roman related :thumb3: this bitch really said "let me do the least"

She promised songs and we only got 2... I'm devastated 

3 hours ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

I don't know why but I'm just absolutely fascinated when Drake sings that one ad-lib in needle, like it's an autotuned shrug of a sound, but it's catchy? maybe it's the cadences surrounding it

I don't like drake but Needle was cute tbh

1 minute ago, Coney Island King said:

Why are there 24 versions of this album?

24???

Theres:

Standard (Streaming) (22 Songs)

Standard (CD & Vinyl) (10 songs, original tracklist)

Gag City Deluxe (24 Songs)

Webstore Exclusive #1 (Beep Beep ft. 50 Cent as Track 23)

Webstore Exclusive #2 (Love Me Enough as Track 23) 

Therefore theres 5 different tracklists, unless you're being sarcastic then lol

I was hyped for this album but the rollout really killed it for me.

24 tracks is so unnecessary. The whole rollout felt rushed, unplanned, unorganized, lazy, you name it. 

There seems to be no artistic vision behind the album and the tracklist is just a mess. No cohesion its just all over the place.

The album is supposed to be a sequel to an iconic album that has a very specific aesthetic and sonic atmosphere but this absolutely is not a sequel to that.

At that point, it just feels like its called Pink Friday 2 out of sales desperation which makes me just dislike the album even more.

Nicki is literally legend status. An icon. This whole thing is just unacceptable and stuff that even rookies are not doing with their rollouts. People who are independent making songs in their bedroom on their laptop aren't doing this.

The album needed the tracks count cut in half and way more time to develop its own individual lane from Nicki's other work. 

There are some really good songs on this album but as far as an album as a whole goes this is just tragic.

12 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

I was hyped for this album but the rollout really killed it for me.

24 tracks is so unnecessary. The whole rollout felt rushed, unplanned, unorganized, lazy, you name it. 

There seems to be no artistic vision behind the album and the tracklist is just a mess. No cohesion its just all over the place.

The album is supposed to be a sequel to an iconic album that has a very specific aesthetic and sonic atmosphere but this absolutely is not a sequel to that.

At that point, it just feels like its called Pink Friday 2 out of sales desperation which makes me just dislike the album even more.

Nicki is literally legend status. An icon. This whole thing is just unacceptable and stuff that even rookies are not doing with their rollouts. People who are independent making songs in their bedroom on their laptop aren't doing this.

The album needed the tracks count cut in half and way more time to develop its own individual lane from Nicki's other work. 

There are some really good songs on this album but as far as an album as a whole goes this is just tragic.

9 songs out of 22 had samples. Its not hard to keep just 7 or 8 of them that actually work. Or just have 6 and then put the others on a seperate ep that she promised beforehand. She needs to do better and learn from this. I'll always love her to bits but this is her weakest album yet

3 hours ago, ShadesOfFool said:

these bitches cant count and these bitches dont count, i am not the 1, 2, or the 3 :agree2:

you bitches look up to ME :cumming2:

you said you look up to HER but really you look up to ME :godlaugh:

Was djing this yesterday on my last day at college. I mixed Nicki in with some Perfume, Friendzone, Aphex Twin and Yung Lean like having all that diversity was so fun

Pink Friday 2

1.       Nicki Hendrix
  2.       Super Freaky Girl
  3.       Barbie Dangerous
  4.       Beep Beep 
  5.       Falling 4 U
  6.       Everybody 
  7.       Love Me Enough
  8.       Pink Friday Girls
  9.       Cowgirl 
  10.       Needle
  11.       Last Time I Saw You 
  12.       Just The Memories 
  13.       Red Ruby
  14.       Blessings

26 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Pink Friday 2

1.       Are You Gone Already
  2.       Super Freaky Girl
  3.       Barbie Dangerous
  4.       Beep Beep 
  5.       Falling 4 U
  6.       Everybody 
  7.       Nicki Hendrix 
  8.       Love Me Enough
  9.       Pink Friday Girls
  10.       Needle
  11.       Cowgirl
  12.       Last Time I Saw You 
  13.       Just The Memories 

god i would hate if she released an album of that length with nicki hendrix and ayga on it