RileyThomas

Nicki Minaj

I can actually see why she is always angry and doesn't like most of the other female rappers as Nicki is actually a good rapper and got big just from being good and making good songs. But then a lot of other female rappers from like Cardi B to now were essentially picked out and given songs to become popular and then they all get praised and hyped up even though they are essentially karaoke rappers who have been marketed to sell music.

She will feel like she had to be great to become what she is where as others have just been put in place to sell music and make money when they aren't "real" or "good".

To her Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion, City Girls, Latto and whoever are not authentic.

Be like if in male hip-hop 6ix9ine, Lil Pump, Jack Harlow etc were made out to be like Kendrick Lamar, Eminem and Lil Wayne and it was just supposed to be accepted that they are great and on the same level and even maybe more popular and they start winning awards. Those rappers would be thinking wtf is happening here, how have we been replaced and seen as being like them when they're not even real rappers.

The way Nicki is so untouchable, the only way to criticize her is bringing up a crime her husband did when he was 15 :toofunny:

Meanwhile Megan The Big Foot has:

1) Encouraged drinking alcohol to abort a baby 

2) Called Cardi B a "dirty Mexican" before the WAP collab

3) Lied on her deceased mother

4) Had sex with rappers like Jay-Z, DaBaby, Pardison Fontaine, and many more

5) Called her best friend's newborn "ugly"

But of course when it comes to the greatest female rapper, she can't defend her family and gets accused of being on drugs...

Also, the ones coming for her "big foot" bar clearly don't understand rap culture lmao. That line has multiple meanings, not just rhymes.

People love to paint Nicki as the bad guy and honestly I'm here for that. You want the bad guy? Roman is coming today at 6pm EST

Well, let's hope the "Big Foot" song is good… I'm kind of excited because watching this messy drama unfold is very entertaining (even tho it's none of my business) 

Nicki is acting so unhinged, I hope she channels that energy into the music :hooker:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

23 minutes ago, kitschesque said:

I'd rather someone call a kid ugly than violate one :judgingu3:

:eartha: queen of sexual predators

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

4 hours ago, 5adboy said:

The way Nicki is so untouchable

she seems pretty touched for a 41yo woman with a child sitting on her phone all the time ever since the drama started, liking and responding to every tweet possible, while Megan stays unbothered, dancing with Victoria Monét in LA and staying out of social media

She's even beefing with Pop Base LMAO? this is so funny

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

4 hours ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

Did Nicki make a one day song just to diss Megan back? What in Charli XCX one day album lmao

Wasn’t back in the day rap beefs supposed to be recorded and responded to in like 24hrs?

I’m just asking cause it’s not actually the case here since she stated that she had 5 songs waiting for Megan anyway and big foot was just one of them 💀 then she proceeded to act like it was Megan that started all that shit lmfao

25 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

She's even beefing with Pop Base LMAO? this is so funny

Yeah she threatened to doxx them just like her sick fanbase does to all the ppl on social media criticizing Nicki (as she condones this behavior) 

5 hours ago, 5adboy said:

The way Nicki is so untouchable, the only way to criticize her is bringing up a crime her husband did when he was 15 :toofunny:

Meanwhile Megan The Big Foot has:

1) Encouraged drinking alcohol to abort a baby 

2) Called Cardi B a "dirty Mexican" before the WAP collab

3) Lied on her deceased mother

4) Had sex with rappers like Jay-Z, DaBaby, Pardison Fontaine, and many more

5) Called her best friend's newborn "ugly"

But of course when it comes to the greatest female rapper, she can't defend her family and gets accused of being on drugs...

Also, the ones coming for her "big foot" bar clearly don't understand rap culture lmao. That line has multiple meanings, not just rhymes.

People love to paint Nicki as the bad guy and honestly I'm here for that. You want the bad guy? Roman is coming today at 6pm EST

:rip: